Fourteen

THIRD PERSON

Ryujin furrows her brows, "Them? Who?" she asks. Yuna scoffs, "Don't be so dense, unnie.." she mumbled but Ryujin seems to have heard what she said. "I'm serious. Who?" she asks again. Yuna rolls her eyes, "I know you're the one who's suffering the most. Don't act as if you don't know who I'm talking about."

Ryujin sighs as she walks away from her, "Unnie," Yuna called. She turned around and saw Ryujin's back being faced to her, she's not walking or talking. "Unnie," Yuna called again. A few seconds later, she heard sniffles. Yuna gasped, she never thought bringing them up would make her cry.

She never thought about seeing Ryujin - the strongest member, the toughest one  -cry. Let alone be the one making her cry.
She walked to the older one, "U-Unnie.. Why are you crying?" she asked as she held both of Ryujin's shoulders. "What's with the noise?" Yuna turned around and saw Yeji standing there.

"Ryujin?" Yeji tilt her head to see Ryujin better. "Why is she crying?" Yeji asks as she walked over to them. "I-" Yuna didn't get to finish because Ryujin stopped her. "It's okay, Yuna. It's not your fault. Don't blame this on you." she smiled with tears still running down her eyes. "I can finally let this out.." Ryujin laughed.

"Ryujin-ah, why are you crying?" Yeji asks the girl that has tears in her eyes. "Please don't tell the manager?" she pleaded before tell them. They nodded and went to sit down on the couch, "So, what's this about?"

"It's about Beomgyu.."

Yeji and Yuna froze when they heard the name, but they weren't surprised at all. "I've kept this to myself for days now.. But, here goes nothing." she chuckled but the two didn't. "We're in a fight.." she mumbled as she stares at the ground. "What? Since when?" Yeji asked.

"Since two days ago. He came to the building again, 'cause he wanted to confess." Yuna gasped. "He asked me out on a date but i refuse, as always. He kept saying he likes me, that's when i couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him away and said that I'm sorry but I'm not the one for him. I ran away, but i regret everything now."

Yeji hugged the girl tightly while Yuna held Ryujin's hand. "I have something to say." Yuna mumbled as Yeji lets go of Ryujin. They turned to her, "I think i have a crush on Kai...." she said and the two smiled. "I'm proud of you, Yuna." Yeji said, grinning. "And Ryujin, don't worry. I'll talk to Beomgyu." she reassured the girl.

"Thank you, unnie."

"It's my task as a leader. Don't thank me," Yeji said proudly. Ryujin and Yuna chuckled, "You girls have to sleep. You have school later. I'll slap you if you don't wake up." Yeji warned them and they ran to their rooms.

---

"Wake up!!" as she said, Yeji slapped them. "Ah! Yeji!" Ryujin shouted and Yeji smiled mischievously. "Rise and shine, Ryu." she giggled. Ryujin groaned and sat up on the bed, she looked at Chaeryeong. "What the heck just happened?" Chaeryeong joked. Yeji left and they got ready for school.

They ate breakfast and soon after, their manager came to pick them. "Forgetting something?" Yeji asked as she looked at Ryujin, who was about to walk out. Ryujin turned around and saw Yeji holding her phone. She ran back and snatched her phone, "As expected.. You always forget." Yeji fixed Ryujin's hair.

"Bye, unnie!" Ryujin shouted as she ran outside.

. . .

"Don't cause trouble," their manager laughed as they got out of the van. "Gotcha." Yuna smiled and waved goodbye as he drove away. Some students were staring at them as they walked in, but they got used to it since they come to school more this week. "What class do we have? I forgot.." Ryujin asked.

"It's Math." Yuna said and Ryujin groaned. "What? You don't like math?" Chaeryeong asked. Ryujin shook her head, "I'm excited for Dance." she smiled. "Anyway, it's 5 minutes before class. We should get going!" Yuna grabbed the two and ran to class with them.

"Yah!" Ryujin yelled as she got dragged. They stopped in front of class, "1 minute before class starts, impressive." Mrs. Choi teased. "She dragged us." Ryujin smiled as she walked into class. "Take your seat, girls."

---

Meanwhile, Yeji and Lia are at home. Yeji called the manager, "Hello, Mr. Kang?" she said as he picked up.

"Yeji? Why are you calling?"

"Uhm.. Where are you right now?"

"I just dropped the girls off, now I'm heading to BigHit."

"Can you take me there?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Just...please?"

She heard him sigh, "Get ready. I'll be there in 5." she smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Kang!"

"Your welcome, Yeji"

She hung up and headed to her room. "Who did you call?" Lia asked. Yeji stopped and looked at her, "Mr. Kang.." Lia raised her eyebrows, "Waeyo? " Yeji smirked. "Nothing.. Just bored you know." Lia rolled her eyes. "I know what it's about. Can i come? Don't leave me here.." she stood up.

"You know?" Yeji questioned.

Lia hummed, "I got up to drink some water last night..and i heard what Ryujin told you. So, let me follow and give him a lesson." Lia smirked and walked away. Yeji laughed and held up and 'ok' sign before going to her room to change into more comfortable clothes.

. . .

"Get in, girls." Mr. Kang smiled.

"Thanks again, Mr. Kang." Yeji said as she got in after Lia. "So, why did you want to follow?" he asked. "Uhm.. R-" Yeji stopped as she saw Mr. Kang looking at her, waiting for her to continue. "Nevermind, we'll tell you later." Lia helped Yeji, Mr. Kang chuckled and shook his head. "Alright, then."

After a 15 minute drive, they arrived at BigHit's building. "Can i ask?" Yeji tapped his shoulder. Mr. Kang turned his head, "Yes?" Yeji cleared her throat. "Why do you always go to BigHit?" Mr. Kang smiled at her, "My friend is a bodyguard here. I visit him a lot." he said as he opened the car door.

Yeji and Lia follow him out of the car, "So, what is this about?" he asked as he lead them into the building. They stopped in the middle of the building, "Is it about the boys?" he faced them. Yeji and Lia slowly nodded their heads, "Ryujin?" they widen their eyes.

"Don't worry about that, girls."

----

Here's another update. Enjoy :)