Sixteen

THIRD PERSON

"You've improved a lot." the girls flinch as they heard JYP's voice.

They bowed to him and stopped the music. "I came to tell you something," he said. They stood still, it was strange to see him here since he rarely goes to check on his idols. It was a surprise for them, but they didn't expect what's coming next. "I'm sorry for the past few months."

Weird, if you ask them.

"I care for you like my own children, please forgive me." they had shocked looks on their faces, but they didn't say anything. "Before i continue, come to my office." he said and walked out. They looked at each other, "Don't you think it's a little weird?" Ryujin asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Let's just go. Maybe it's nothing." Yeji smiled and pulled Lia out the door. Ryujin held Chaeryeong's arm and pulled her too, leaving Yuna to walk by herself. "Wow, what great members i have.." she shook her head and laughed before following the others. After arriving in front of JYP's door, they heard voices but can't figure out whose.

They come in and before they can sit down, their bodies freeze in place. TXT is in the same room, at the same time. They didn't even utter a word when their eyes met theirs. Hitman Bang stood up, as well as JYP. "Girls, you'll be collaborating with TXT for Gayo Daejun." he said, smiling.

They finally snap out of trance, "What? Collaborating? With them?!" Ryujin's voice raised. "Ryujin-ah.." Beomgyu called and she snapped her head towards him. "What?" her stern voice made him flinch. "Aren't you happy that we're finally collaborating with each other?"

Ryujin scoffed, "As if.." she said.

Hitman Bang spoke, "Your practice starts tomorrow. You'll be practicing for 3-4 days straight and for rehearsals, you'll go to Gocheok Sky Dome." he walked to JYP, who was back to sitting in his chair. The leaders nodded while the others' attentions were still locked on each other.

"You may go home and rest. We need you to fully participate in this. I hope you'll do your best on Gayo Daejun." JYP said. The two groups stood up and bowed to him and to each other. As they got out of his office, the awkward tension sinks in. "Well, this is awkward.." Taehyun said.

Chaeryeong chuckled, "You guys wanna hangout for a few hours? We can bond and catch up with each other." Yeji suggested and got a look from Ryujin, who mouthed something but before Ryujin could protest, Yeonjun agreed. They heard a groan coming from Ryujin but they just ignore it and went to ITZY's practice room.

. . .

"Hey, Yuna. It's been a long time since we've hangout with each other." Kai smiled as he sat down next to her. Yuna looked at his direction and smiled. "Yep, what do you wanna do?" she asked, he scratched his head and shrugged. "I don't have anything else to do, other than play games.." Kai said, leaning onto the wall.

Yuna's laugh filled the room, "Yah, Yuna! You're so loud.." Lia complained. She was talking with Soobin, it didn't look like anything bothered them. They must be comfortable with each other, no wonder they get along so well. Meanwhile, "How's life?" Taehyun asked as he stretched his legs.

Chaeryeong did the same and they rest next to each other. "Good, i guess. It's been boring these past few days." she said, Taehyun looked at her and they stare at each other for a few seconds before looking away. "I practiced your chorus yesterday.." he chuckled. Chaeryeong smiled widely, "Can i see it?"

"No~ It's bad. I don't want to be judged by the main dancer of the group.." he reasoned. "Aw..come on~" she poked his knee a couple times. He laughed and stood up, "Sing it for me." he said, and she gladly did.

"Yo, you got better, Tae!" Yeonjun praised and Soobin joined in the fun. "Better than a week ago. He tried so hard to nail your parts, Chaeryeong.." he smirked and Lia slapped his leg, making him wince but they laughed too. Chaeryeong blushed while Taehyun hid his face in his palms. "Aw~ Look at them, blushing together~" Yeonjun cooed.

"Hyung~!" Taehyun whined, a sign for him to stop but he didn't.

"Cute~" Yeonjun said, Taehyun was about to throw his shoe at him when Chaeryeong called him to sit. He obeyed and sat back down, next to her. "Look at him, obeying like a puppy.." Yeonjun said and Yeji flicked his forehead. "Stop teasing him already, Junnie.." she said and a tint of red flashed on his cheeks.

Now, it was Taehyun's turn to tease.

"Look at him, a blushing mess..just because Yeji-noona called him Junnie." he smirked. Chaeryeong pinched his arm, "What was that for!?" he caressed his arm, the spot where she pinched. "He's your hyung, respect him, Taehyun-ah.." she said and he sighed. "Stop it!" they all turned their heads to Ryujin.

Beomgyu kept bugging Ryujin, and she snapped. "You think I'd be happy to see your face after what you said? Move on already, Beomgyu." she said, making him furrow his eyebrows. "I'm afraid that won't happen." he said, turning his body to her. She scoffed, "Even if you don't want to, I'll make you." she threatened.

The others decided to leave them as they are because they don't want to interfere their fight and make it worse. "You won't succeed.." he said, she rolled her eyes. "Watch me do it." she hugged her knees as she was getting bored with the fight. "Trust me, you won't."

He got on his feet and pulled her arm, making the girl stand up. "Go away, jerk." she yanked her arm from his grip. She walked away, but guess what.. Beomgyu held her wrist, turning her around and pulling her into a hug. Again, she pushed him away.

Another attempt, another push he gets. In the end, he gave up and sat down on the floor. Ryujin left the room while the others didn't mind, Beomgyu ran outside to search for Ryujin. "Beom-" Yeonjun got cut off by Yeji, placing her hand on his hand. "Don't mind them, please." she said and he followed.

. . .

As Beomgyu searched for her, he kept calling her name. "Ryu-ah!" he shouts but he only heard his voice echoing in the walls. "Ryu-" he stopped in front of a door that was half opened. It was another practice room, but assigned to no one. Inside, he found Ryujin with a boy..

"Hyunjin..."

----

Heeeeyyyyy,,, i don't know what to say anymore..

Bye :)