Twenty Five

THIRD PERSON

"YAH!" Kai's scream echoed.

"You made me do it!" Yuna yelled to him as she chased him on and off the stage. "I'm tired!" shouted Kai. "I'm not!" Yuna continued to run after him while he slowed down and turned, catching the girl and gripping on her arms. "No, don't!" Kai shouted as Yuna tried to pinch his cheeks for revenge since he did it to her.

Can you believe that this chase started because of a cheek pinch?

Kai ran again and he made it worse because this time she was faster after that little 'break' they took. He fell and rolled away from Yuna's feet, making sure she wouldn't step or trip on him. Good news, Yuna got revenge. Bad news, she injured herself while doing so. Yeji and Yeonjun watched as everything happened, "Can you believe they're our members?" Yeonjun joked.

Yeji chuckled before approaching the two youngest. "We just got here, Yuna." she said as Yeonjun followed behind her. "Injured on the first day we're rehearsing, great job." Yeonjun said, sarcasm in his voice. Yuna gave him a pout, "Can't you be nice?" she asked. "Well, I am nice but only when I want to be." he snorted. Kai helped the girl up, "C'mon, hyung.." the younger gave Yeonjun a look.

"What?" he acts as if nothing happened.

"Kids, let's rehearse." Ryujin called the four that were still standing at the back end of the stage. They turned and walked to them, "Who are you calling kids, Ryujinie?" Yeonjun asked, eyebrow cocked at her. Ryujin smiled, "Who else? You guys, duh.." she turned her back on them, standing in position. "This girl," Yeonjun muttered under his breath before getting in position.

---

"Girls, hurry! You have an hour before the photoshoot starts!" Mr. Kang reminded as he waited at the stairs that lead up to the stage, gesturing them to come down. "Yuna!" Chaeryeong and Lia called in unison, the younger was still talking with Kai who seems unbothered. The girls bid goodbye to TXT and left for the photoshoot.

"Wanna come?" Beomgyu asked when he stood up, gathering his stuff. "What? To where?" Soobin asked, still on the floor with his legs spread out. "To the photoshoot." Beomgyu answered and went to their manager. "Sure, why not? We don't have anything scheduled today." Yeonjun said, pulling Soobin up. "Let's go, then." Taehyun followed Beomgyu out the door.

Their manager is already in the van, waiting outside, they just need to get in and then go to the photoshoot to kill their vacant time. Once they're all inside the van, their manager drove away from the place where they rehearsed, Gocheok Sky Dome. After more than a 15 minute drive, they arrive at where the photoshoot is being held.

The boys sneak in, making sure the girls won't see them.

. . .

Camera clicks and flashes were the only things heard in the room, aside from the shuffling of their feet. "Okay, next we'll have you do a highschool themed photoshoot." the director said as the girls walk to their dressing room to get changed.

(I know. Cliché , right?)

They changed and went into the waiting room, to take a short break, but something else were waiting for them. A surprise, yes. They froze when they stepped in, seeing the boys there with school shirts on. The boys smiled at them, "Surprise!" they said with smiles on their faces. The girls broke out to nervous laughter, "What are you guys doing here?" Lia asked.

"School shirts, same as yours. At a photoshoot. What is it that you don't get?" replied Yeonjun, a sly smile on his face. "We wanted to do the photoshoot with you." Beomgyu said, smiling wide. Taehyun rolled his eyes at what the elder said, "By 'we', he means himself." the boy said. Beomgyu gave a teasing smile, "I assign you with Chaeryeong as your photoshoot partner, thank me later." said Beomgyu in a teasing tone.

Immediately, the boy grew red, so did Chaeryeong. "Aw~ You guys are cute," Yuna said, smirking.

"As much as I want you to tease each other all day long, you still have to do the photoshoot." Mr. Kang had his head popped in the room through the cracked open door. They chuckled before coming out of the room, "We'll do the real couples first, shall we?" the director teasingly gave a smirk at them, they laughed while Beomgyu and Ryujin went up.

"Do any pose you want, just make it.. Nevermind, you guys are highschoolers, anyway.." they laugh at the director's words.

BEOMGYU

Ryujin and I stood back to back, acting as if we're rivals. Arms crossed, we did the same pose and expression. My arm draped around Ryujin's shoulders lazily, as if we just got out of school. She playfully gave me a headlock, ruffling her hand through my hair. Suddenly, she leaned her head on my shoulder. I blushed and leaned mine on her head with my two fingers pointed into a 'v' shape.

"Why don't you give her a piggyback ride?" the director asked.

I scratched my head before crouching down, so she could get on my back. When she did, I stood up carefully. Her arms hanging in front of my chest, then she stuck her hands in my hair. She pinched my cheeks while I crossed my eyes. She got off and slipped, luckily for her, I'm always there to catch her.

My hand quickly took hold of her forearm and my other arm hooked itself onto her waist. "You okay?" I asked, concerned. "You saved me, as always. Why wouldn't i be?" she said as I pull her back up. "Alright, these photos of you came out great. Next, Soobin and Lia." the director said and the other couple walked out.

She smiled at me before giving me a peck on the lips and dragging me to the seats that they've got around for us to sit. The other were there, too. "Is this really your first time doing a photoshoot together?" Kai asked. I smiled and nod, "Why'd you ask?"

"You guys look like professionals." said the youngest of them all, Yuna.

Ryujin turned to her, "That's because we are professionals," she answered, wiggling her brows and I gave her a high-five. Yeji and Yeonjun cleared their throats and that got our attention. "This might not be a surprise, but.." Yeji started and glanced at Yeonjun.

"We're dating."

----

Hola~ Are you guys well?