Twenty Two

THIRD PERSON

"Are you okay?" Yeji asked as she approached the girl at the corridor. "Yeah.." she responded, her voice was hoarse. "I shouldn't have left like that.." she said and hanged her head low. "No, you have the right to be mad at him." Yeji said and chuckled as she saw the girl's face. "No, I don't. He didn't even do anything, and I was hurting him even more." she looked at the older girl.

Yeji had her eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed. "You said something to him, didn't you?" Ryujin chuckled when Yeji nodded. "What did you say?" she asked. Yeji scratched her nape, "I said, 'I trusted you, Beomgyu.'," she acted out how she spoke those words to him. Ryujin gave her an angry face, "You shouldn't have done that.." she said.

Yeji hummed, "I know, but because of how I care for you like a sister, I didn't know it came out harsh." she said, huffing. "Now, it's awkward to go back in the room.." Ryujin said with a heavy sigh. "Don't worry, you'll walk in with me. Let's go before the girls worry more." Yeji held the girl's shoulders and brought her back to the practice room.

"Are you okay?" as soon as they open the door, they heard a familiar male's voice.

Yeji's eyes met with Beomgyu's, "She's fine." she said and pulled the girl inside the room, closing the door behind her. She dragged Ryujin with her to sit with the girls, Ryujin's eyes were locked on Beomgyu, who remained in the corner where he sat before with red and puffy eyes. "How long did he cry?" Ryujin asked the girls. "He stopped when he heard the door open." Chaeryeong answered.

Ryujin continued to watch as Beomgyu breathed heavily, probably thinking about something so deeply that he doesn't realize her stare. After a few moments, the noises in the room died down, only Beomgyu's breaths were heard. It's like the others want them to have time to think. Yeonjun signalled to Yeji before standing up, "Do you two want some time?" he asked.

Since the both of them were silent and was staring at each other, he took it as a 'yes' and they left the room. After a few seconds, the room became completely silent. Then, Ryujin decided to speak up. "Beomgyu, I'm sorry.." she said, he stopped staring at her and shifted his gaze to the ground.

"I am, too." he said.

"If you're still wondering what Hyunjin and I talked about, I can tell you the answer.." said the girl who had her legs stretched. Beomgyu chuckled, "Sure, what was it about?" his head tilted to the right. She fixed her posture and folded her legs in, hugging her knees. "Well..." she began.

Flashback..

"Why did you want to meet?" Hyunjin asked the girl who just came in with her hands resting on her head. "Uh, I have a problem and I need your help." she said and came closer to him.

He slid his phone back into his pocket and placed his hand on her shoulder, "So, what's the matter?" he asked.

"This might not be a big problem to you, but it is for me. There's this one guy who can't seem to stop bugging me, I don't know what's gotten into me but everytime his hand touches mine.. Ugh, I can't explain." she sighed heavily and Hyunjin chuckled.

"Just who exactly is this guy?" a little smirk came with his question.

Ryujin's eyes darted around, trying not to meet his gaze. "Someone you don't know," she lied. The boy rolled his eyes and took his hand away from her shoulder, "Really?" the girl nodded. "Okay, then. Why come to me?" he asked and crossed his arms. She didn't speak, which made Hyunjin heave a sigh. "Look, if it's such a big deal, why not confess to him?"

The suggestion made her eye twitch. "Are you crazy?!" she shouted in his face. He winced, "Ah.. My ears are ringing." he said with his hands covering his ears. "You deserve it." she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Hey, you came for help, so I'm trying to help!" he pouted and she rolled her eyes. He swung his arm around her shoulders, "Relax, I'm sure he likes you, too." he ruffled her hair. She puffed out her cheeks, "But, how do I do that?" she asked and he pat her head. "Just be honest." he smiled as he lets his arm fall to his side.

He saw a silhouette of a guy, running away from the doorframe. He shrugged it off but he kept thinking about who it was. Ryujin dropped her arms, "Well, I guess you helped.." she mumbled, she realized he was dozing off. She followed where his eyes were looking, and it lead to the door that wasn't fully closed. "Yah, what are you doing?" she shook his shoulders.

He blinked shook his head and smiled at her, "I just felt like someone was watching us.." he said. Her eyebrows furrow, "Did you catch who?" she asked and he shook his head. "Anyway, thanks for your help, Hyunjin." she gave him a smile and hugged him. He hugged back and they pulled apart, "Anything else, call me." he said as she opened the door.

"Okay, bye!" she cheerfully said and left the room. He chuckled at her but he quickly went serious, thinking about the guy at the door. "Aish.. I just hope it's not Beomgyu, I don't want him to think nonsense.." he mumbled to himself and left.

End of flashback..

Beomgyu smiled as she ended, "So, who's the guy?" his smile faded as he asked, but that didn't go unnoticed by Ryujin. She smiled, "I don't think you know him, though.." she said, he cocked an eyebrow at her. "Just tell me," he said, keeping a fake smile on his face. "It won't bother you?" she asked.

He smiled and hummed, "Now, tell me!" he gave her puppy eyes, to which she can't resist but she can't just tell him like that. "It's... Nevermind.." she teased playfully by shaking her head. "Ah~ Tell me.." Beomgyu whined. She shook her head, again. "Nope!" she said.

He crossed his arms and pretended to sulk. "I hate you, Shin." Beomgyu joked. "Don't lie.." he heard her mumble and he turned his head to her. "You said something?" he asked and she shook her head. "Alright, no more keeping it. Just tell me already.." he said and stood up to come closer to her.

She stood up and looked up at him while he looked down at her. She held up her index, pointed it at him and poked his chest. "Desperate, huh?" she smirked. "There's only one thing I'd tell you, but.." she paused, her eyes meeting his. "I'd rather do something." she finished. He smiled and leaned his face closer to hers. "And that is?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"This,"

----

I have no words except this..

Bye :)