Eight

THIRD PERSON

The girls were all still lying on the floor with their eyes closed, except for Ryujin who had her limbs spread out. She sat up with force and sighed, "Are you all gonna go home now?" she asked.

The girls hummed, Ryujin lied back down. Yuna rolled to Ryujin and attacked her by embracing her into a hug. "What..?" Ryujin muttered. "Nothing," Yuna responded and didn't move. They stayed there a couple more minutes. "Well, I'm going to the dorm." Lia stood up and pulled Yeji with her. "I'm going!" Yuna let go of Ryujin and ran to Lia.

Ryujin held her head up and looked at them, "I'll stay and practice more.." she put her head back down. The door opened, "Annyeong, Ryujin." they all said and left. Ryujin took out her phone and unconsciously tapped on Beomgyu's contacts.

"Wait, what am i thinking?" she mumbled to herself and just stared at his name. She hesitantly typed something, but she stopped and slapped herself awake. "Don't do this, Ryujin." she warned herself, but found herself still typing.

She accidentally threw her phone beside her, "What the hell?" she whispered. She picked her phone up again and stared at what she typed.

Mianhae, Beomgyu.

She quickly deleted it and turned it off.

---

"Thanks for letting me hangout with you today, hyung." Beomgyu thanked Hyunjin after they walked out of class. "No prob, Gyu. You can come hang with us anytime you want. Remember you're always welcomed." he said and pat Beomgyu's shoulder.

"I'm finding Taehyun now. Annyeong, hyung." he said and waved to Hyunjin as he stayed back. He turned and walked to the library, where he always finds Taehyun reading even though it's after school. He quietly walks inside and searched for Taehyun.

He didn't, which was surprising for him. He walked around for quite a while in the library now and still, he did not find Taehyun. He walked out of the library and called him.

"Hello?"

"Yah, where are you?"

"Oh, hyung. I'm walking home already. Sorry for not telling you.."

"Alright. Just make sure to tell me next time." he said and hung up. He sighs, he walked out of school and continued walking to his house.

BEOMGYU

I tapped on Ryujin's contacts, "I miss you already," i muttered under my breath. I kicked some rocks while i shoved my phone back into my pocket. "Why does the world have to be so cruel?" i mumbled.

"Cruel, you say?" i heard a voice beside me.

I flinched and turn my head to look, "The world isn't cruel, kid." it was a man, about the same height as me. In his twenties, i'd say. "Then, what?" i ask, looking at my feet. We were still walking, I'm not sketched about him, though.

"The world has its ways. Your problems will find a way to untangle someday. Wanna tell me about it?" he turned his head to look at me. I look too, he had a young face. "Well, there's this girl i like." i started, he waited for me to continue.

"She debuted and now is an idol. So, now she avoids me and you might see it as something small..but it matters to me. Every second i spend with her, it matters. So, even if she won't ever come back. I'd wait for her." i explained.

"The things we do for love.." he said.

I look at him confused, "Well, my story is a bit like yours." he chuckles. "I had this crush on a girl for years. One day, i finally confessed, but she rejected me. That didn't stop me, though. I keep telling her how much i like her, everyday." he looked at me.

"After 3 years of doing that, she finally grew feelings for me too. My feelings for her didn't die at all, not one second did it die. We decided to date and after 5 years, she's now my wife." he smiled, probably thinking of her.

"That was a beautiful story," i said.

He laughs, "Yours will be too, trust me. For now, don't lose hope." he pat my shoulder and walked the other way. "Wait," i stop him. He turned around and ask, "Yes?"

"Aren't you going in this direction?" i ask. He smiled, "I walked with you to hear your problems, kid." he pat my shoulder again and finally walked away. I smiled, grateful, of course. He walked with me just to help me with....this. I drop my arms to my side and walk home.

I got home and was greeted with an empty house, no mom, no dad and Yeonjun wasn't there either. He must be at home, just sitting and wondering what the girls are doing at this time of period. Yeah, we usually hangout right after school. He would be here right now, if it wasn't for the news the girls gave us.

I sighed, letting my legs take me to my room. I lie down on my bed, "Shin Ryujin," i mumbled. "Once you got my interest, you push me away." i laughed by myself, i might sound crazy right now. "The second, i get pushed again." i uttered. "What about the third?"

---

The next day

THIRD PERSON

Beomgyu felt like running away when he saw Ryujin and Hyunjin talking in front of class, it's unfair if you ask him. Hyunjin can talk with her and people would assume it's normal for a senior and junior that's from the same company. But if he talked with her, people would immediately bash her.

Despite the adrenaline pumping in his body, he managed to walk past them and into class. Ryujin must've noticed his saddened expression when her eyes followed him because she had a frown on her face. "Hello? Earth to Ryujin?" Hyunjin snapped his fingers in front of her eyes.

She shook her head, "Ah.. Yes?" she acted like nothing happened. Hyunjin followed her eyes to where she was gazing, he soon noticed that she was looking at Beomgyu. He smiled, "You know, he turned sad." he said, making Ryujin look at him in confusion.

"What did you say?" she questioned but Hyunjin shook his head. Ryujin heard what he said loud and clear, she just wanted to double check. Hyunjin spoke, "Let's sit down. Mr. Lee is coming." he glanced outside.

. . .

Soon, break time came and it wasn't the same as before for the boys and the girls. They had to separate, "Hey.." Yeonjun greeted. The others greeted back, "So, I'm guessing Bang PD-nim haven't told you anything." Yeonjun said with a serious tone.

They turn to look at Yeonjun, "What is it?" Taehyun asked.

Yeonjun hummed, "We're debuting soon." he answered shortly. "Yay~!" Kai celebrated but slowly stopped when nobody else was celebrating. Kai got a little sad but kept a straight face, "Why aren't you guys celebrating?" he asked.

Taehyun joined him, "Yeah! Isn't this supposed to be great news?!" he excitedly asked. The three shrugged, "I guess.. It's not?" Taehyun asked.

"It is. But it feels so wrong.."

----

Heyooo~ It's the lazy author. I don't even know where this book is going anymore..
Please tell me if you're enjoying this!!

Bye! ^-^