Twenty Three

THIRD PERSON

"H-" Yeonjun stopped right away when he opened the door and saw Beomgyu and Ryujin. "What-" Yeonjun placed a finger over Yeji's lips and shushed her. He closed the door and dragged Yeji with him, away from the door. "Why did you shush me?" she asked. "You'll find out.. Just, let's go to the others." he smiled and brought her to the JYP cafeteria, where the others are currently hanging at.

. . .

"Hey, guys!" Yeji greeted them.

They smiled at her, "Hey," they said. She sat down in front of Lia and Yeonjun sat next to her. "Did they kill each other?" Taehyun joked and Yeonjun laughs. "You think they'd kill each other? It's obvious that they love each other." he said, still laughing. Yeji turned to Yeonjun, cheeks puffed. "Right, why did you shush me earlier?" she asked and the others stopped what they were doing.

All of them had their attention on the two. Yeonjun gulped, "Uh..." no words came from him as they stayed silent.

---

As Ryujin pulled away, Beomgyu blinked his eyes rapidly, "Woah.." he said. Ryujin chuckled, "If that's what you wanted, there. Now.." she paused when he grabbed her wrist. "What?" she asked. "Did that really happen?" he asked, eyes now wide open. She smiled, "Of course, I didn't do it without a reason."

She was about to walk away, but he stopped her again. "Wait, wait.." he said. "What now?" she rolled her eyes. "Can you, uh.. Do it-" she chuckles before pulling him by the collar and pressing her lips on his, again.

Beomgyu gasped as she pulled away, "I-I.. Nevermind." he groaned. She smiled, "Let's find the others," she said and pulled his arm. They went to the JYP cafeteria, the first place they could think of. "Oh, look!" Yuna pointed at the two who were walking hand in hand.

Ryujin yanked her hand away from his and he did the same. "Did you guys make up?" Lia asked, the two nodded, smiling. They sat down next to each other, "Are you two okay now?" Taehyun asked, visibly concerned about the two. "I'm sure nothing will happen," Yeonjun smiled at them.

---

ITZY's Ryujin and TXT's Beomgyu dating?

-

Is Ryujin and Beomgyu really dating?

The two were seen walking into JYP's cafeteria, holding hands while exchanging conversations.

Let's hope for the best for our lovely idols.

-

"What?!"

Footsteps came closer to her, "What happened?!" Chaeryeong asked as she stopped in front of Ryujin.

Ryujin showed her the article on her phone, "Oh, god," Chaeryeong sighed and placed her hand on her forehead. "What are we gonna do? If PD-nim sees this, we're dead.."

. . .

"We're dead.."

Taehyun gave the elder a confused look, "What do you mean?" he asked. Beomgyu showed the article to him. "You got that wrong, you're dead.." Taehyun said after Beomgyu pulled the phone away from his face.

"God, can't you at least help? I'm your bandmate." he heaved a sigh. "How do I help? I don't have the power to take the article down." Taehyun said, just then, Soobin walked in. "I heard something about an article?" he sat down next to Beomgyu, biting into the apple in his hand.