015.

「015. talk smack about titans because killing 」

NO OFFENCE to zoë's sisters, but they were assholes. they didn't recognise her sister at all and their attitude stank more than pegasi poop. they'd only just managed to escape the dragon and her sisters and then, they were in front of the mountain.

"but the fact it is on this mountain, is not good," spoke thalia gravely.

"why?" asked percy and barbie.

"this is atlas's mountain, where he holds- where he used to hold the sky."

they reached the mountain summit and barbie felt fear radiate from all of them, along with herself. she felt her sunglasses grow heavy on her head and she gulped down the fear she felt. not now. not until she'd finished. they saw artemis in a tattered silver dress, sweat beaded on her face with a look of pain as she held up... the whole world.

"my lady!" cried zoë in despair and she began to rush forward.

"stop! it is a trap! you must leave now!" spluttered artemis in a weak tone.

suddenly, a booming voice behind them spoke, "ah, how touching."

barbie felt shivers run down her spine as she turned around and she gasped. annabeth stood next to a man in a suit along with luke. she had a gag in her mouth and chains tied across her hands. she looked distressed, and one thing was clearly read on her face. run.

barbie remembered when thalia had said the mist was strong and percy had asked if it was barbie's mist. well, turns out all three of them were strong. really fucking strong.

because right now, barbie was fucking raging. she clenched her fists, determined not to pick up her dagger until needed, but that didn't mean the pink mist around her that she had affectionately named jerald wasn't ready to fight. the mist spread around her and she wore a huge scowl. her hair was tied back in her ponytail she'd had since the start of the quest (except now it was to her shoulder) and she let out a growl.

"luke," thalia snarled, "let her go."

luke gave them a smile and barbie's mouth turned into a straight line as she looked at him. she was about to slap the living daylights out of him. he spoke, "that is the general's decision, thalia. but it's good to see you again."

the general chuckled, "so much for old friends. and you, zoë. it's been a long time. how is my little traitor? i will enjoy killing you."

"do not respond," artemis groaned, "do not challenge him." 

"wait a second," said percy, "you're atlas?"

the general sneered, "so, even the stupidest of heroes can finally figure something out. yes, i am atlas, the general of the titans and terror of the gods. congratulations."

"get over yourself man," chided barbie, "whenever i hear your name all i think about are geography books. seriously."

" i will kill you presently," spoke atlas to percy before turning to barbie, "and you, girl. will have a crueller fate. i will make you watch as i kill him... and then i will give you a slow and painful death. after i deal with this wretched girl."

he jerked his head to the direction of zoë.

"you're not going to hurt zoë," percy said.

"we won't let you." spat barbie, the pink mist swirling around the group of them like a hurricane. it probably wouldn't look that threatening and the titans probably just thought it was some version of the mist. but they didn't know the pink mist had knocked down a giant, so the jokes were on them.