She kicked her leg up hitting him between his leg, he groaned instantly hunching over.

"It's in front of him boss, me and the boys are stepping out the room now" Diego assures me

When I heard a door open and closed I got cold feet. What am I supposed to say?

We've been on the phone for more than a minute, I already located where the calling was coming from and sent it to Alex.

Remo waves his hand into of my face causing me to realize I've just been staring at the phone.

"Elijah, are you alone in the room?" I question cautiously

"Mmh" he groans in response

"I—I'm sorry I took so long Papa, Alex is coming for you. I—I love you so much b—baby, don't worry ab—about anything. I'll handle Andrea, Diego and every last person who harmed you" I sobbed looking back at all the pictures Diego sent of him

"Don't apologize Babe, I love you too. Tell Alex to take the long road after he goes through the tunnel it leads through the fours building and ends at the house like building in the back. That's where I'm being held" Elijah groans in pain towards the end, I could hear a door open again. "I don't care Andrea, kill her"

"Boss you screwed her?" Diego chuckles coming closer to the phone. "Was it good? God she has to be so stupid to—"

Hanging up I tucked Andrea's phone into my bra, pulling Tiana and Remo out the room I lead them back to where I left him.

"Help me carry him to the basement" tying my hair up I wiped my face with my shirt. "one of you wake Geovani and get the jumper cables, pliers, the stick thing I got from China, salt and ice. Oh and a carrot peeler"

"You know when I said Geovani was sick because he wanted to watch you torture that man? Well I take it back, I kind of want to see it too" Tiana admits scratching the back of her head, Remo side glared at her unhappily. "what? Go get your brother slownut"

Grunting Remo went to Geovani's room annoyed at his girlfriend, not caring for their situation I focused on getting revenge for my baby.

"How much do you bench, you mentioned being on your schools power lifting team right?" I ask Tiana entering me and Elijah's room

"Umm about two-fifth when I haven't lifted in a while, almost three hundred on a good day"

"Andrea's about two-fifteen, help me pick him up" grabbing him by his arms I let him go when most of his body lifted of the bed, falling onto the floor he woke up disoriented

Tiana swung her feet into his crotch, we kicked him repeatedly until he lost consciousness again.

"That felt good" Tiana sighs grabbing his ankles, I nod in response grabbing him by his armpits.

****

After chaining Andrea up exactly like how Elijah was I picked out about fourteen different torture instruments not including the objects I requested.

Remo and Geovani jogged into the room with Sienna behind them, waving excitedly Sienna sat in a corner with a box of cereal and a small tablet in her hands.

"Why is she down here" I question looking at the twins as if they were crazy. " who's watching my babies?"

"I want to watch the show with Geovani, my candy babies are okay" she holds up her tablet showing me my kids asleep in bed. "see? Monty sleeping in the room across from them"

"You're English is improving" Geovani smiles kissing the side of her head, sitting beside her he leaned back in his chair crossing his arms. "let the show begin"

Remo came up to me with everything I wanted, putting it on the table beside me he grabbed Tiana's hand pulling her out the room.

"Awe come on Remo please? I just want to see how things turn out" Tiana whines

Taking a mouth retractor I opened Andrea's putting it inside, picking up my plies I tapped his head with it.

"Svegliati" smirking when his eyes opened I pulled out one of his teeth with the plies. (Wake up) " yeah dumbass I know Italian, did you really think I'd date someone who speaks another language and not know the language myself?"

Pulling out all the teeth from his top row I ignored his cries and screams.

"Sienna close the door" Geovani whispers

Turning to the table I picked up the jumper cables and attached them to his nipples.

Flipping the switch to the car battery on the floor I took a step back.

"Hmm what should I use first?" I ask myself tapping my chin looking over all my supplies

"Salt and ice" Tiana nods sliding into the room before Sienna closed the door completely. "rub it all over his neck then skin his arms and pelvis with the carrot peeler"

Looking up at her surprise I glanced at Remo who stood at the door looking at her with the same expression I had.

"What?" She frowns confusedly

"She's been hanging around Lauren for too long, dang it Lauren you've corrupted my innocent little sister-in-law" Geovani groans dragging a hand down his face