Season 2: Chapter 11

Começar do início

How cute.

I have also noticed that he had grown a few inches and his face matured a bit. Marahil hindi ko napapansin ang kanyang mabilis na paglaki dahil palagi ko siyang nakikita bago pa ang pagpunta namin sa ibang mga kaharian..

As expected of the genes of the di Vonces. He sure will be a turner especially when he grow up.

My time was consumed being with my brother. He have fallen asleep as I watch him. Nang masiguro ko na nakatulong na siya ng mahimbing ay umalis na ako sa kanyang kwarto. I was going straight to my Father’s office when I felt dizzy all of a sudden. My vision is going twice and I can feel my body swaying. Napahawak ako sa dingding. I ended up clicking my tongue.

It seems that the poison’s effects still have not left my body.

Napabuntong-hininga ako.

Whatever. I am getting better anyway. There is no need to fuss over this little thing.

Kumatok muna ako sa pinto bago pumasok. It was Joaquim, my Father’s butler who was there and was about to stand up but I stopped him with a hand. He gave me a small bow of a greeting and went down to sitting. Napatingin ako sa lamesa.

It seems that he is busy taking care of papers and documents.

“Father is?”

“The duke is still in his bed. He is getting better, my lady.”

“I see. I will go see him.” Tumango ako.

“My lady.” Napatigil ako nang aalis na sana ako. I gave him a look. “The duke has forbidden anyone else from entering his chambers.” Sumingkit ang aking mga mata sa kanyang sinaad.

It may just be a feeling but

“Is that so?” Is there something that is supposed to be hidden?

“I am afraid so, my lady.”

“Send Father my wishes well.” Tinalikuran ko na siya. My eyelids went heavy as I took steps to my chamber.

This is tiring.

Kinaumagahan ay ang isang pagtitipon sa palasyo para sa aming pagbabalik mula sa aming paglalakbay. Of course, nobles and royals of the kingdom of Ronschwald are the only ones permitted to come. The morning was the fest. The ball is scheduled for the evening.

Not like what I have expected, Heiden himself came to the di Vonce’s to come pick me up and escort me.

“I shall escort you.” Is what I heard from his very own lips. Naninibago pa ako sa kanyang aksiyon ngunit hindi ako umangil dahil wala akong mapapala kung maiinis lamang ako sa kanya ngayong gabi. It will also help my reputation to rise up to clean up the rumors that I am not favored by the second prince. Suspicious of him, I have no other choice but to let him escort me since I cannot defy a royalty in the eyes of people.

“This is strange of you.” Ani ko. Nakalingkis ang aking mga kamay sa kanyang braso habang hinihintay ang aming pagbaba sa bulwagan ng banketa.

“What?” Taas-kilay niyang tanong sa akin. Pasimple akong umirap.

“Escorting me. Showing everyone our ungenuine intimation.”