Season 1: Chapter 2

Season 1: Chapter 2

10 Years Later

It has been ten long years since I reincarnated to this world. I have learned many things as a person and a citizen of this country. Unfortunately, magic and other related to it does not exist. I also found out that the book I last read, How Snow Loves, is where I reincarnated. I have adapted well as an entity from a historical era. Napansin ko ring may mga nagbago sa aking pag-uugali at ang aking pagsasalita ay naging pormal.

The world where I am right now is divided by many empires. The kingdom I live in is called Ronschwald under the Astralis Empire. Truly, the world here is vast and it is not just a single empire that rules the world. May mga malalayong imperyo rin mula rito at katulad ng imperyo ng Astralis ay malalawak at makapangyarihan ang mga ito, Among the powerful houses of Ronschwald Kingdom, di Vonce is one of the four powerful ducal houses of this kingdom.

Di Vonce is a ducal house under the Queen who helps the second prince in becoming the king. Arisia’s role is just an insignificant sidekick of the villainess who tried to poison the heroine, Snow, out of jealousy between the male and female lead’s romance. Was killed by the second prince and that is it for her.

Ngumisi ako.

Unfortunately for them, I am not foolish enough to re-enact what was written at the book. Hindi ko hahayaang mangyari sa akin ang kung anong nangyari kay Arisia sa libro. A mere book cannot stop me from changing my fate. Nang una kong malaman ito ay nakapagpasya agad ako, I will not avoid the major characters and I will just live my life to the fullest.

Why, you say? Because it is more interesting that away. Instead of avoiding my death flag, I want to play along with fate. Some might think I am crazy. Yes, let us go with that. I just do not want a boring life.

“Miss Arisia.” Hilda, my personal maid, right-hand man, and butler, knocked from outside my room.

“Come in.” I said before closing the book I was reading. Nasa harap ko na siya agad-agad at nilalagyan ulit ng tsaa ang tasa ko. I smirked.

As expected of her, she is fast and she do things clean. Hilda was not originally my maid but the villainess’s, Ruvia Estevan. Nakatatak na sa isipan ko si Hilda mula pa noong nabasa ko ang tungkol sa kanya. She is perfect and flawless, as what the book says. Inunahan ko lang si Ruvia na makuha si Hilda. She is what every nobles desire. Despite being from the slums, she was also trained in assassinations and defense.

Since I promised her a healthy and a longer, luxurious life back then, she promised me her loyalty. Nakatulong rin ang kaunting agwat sa edad namin para mapagkatiwalaan niya ako. Showing her a bit of my intelligence, courtesy, kindness, and my pride as a noble, I was able to win her over. Gladly, I will not regret having her. Now that I think about it, it has been a year since she went under my name.

“The Duke has requested for a family dinner.” Napatigil ako.

Oh, right. I was too pre-occupied in books that I do not even eat with my family often.

“Do I have to come?” I sipped on my tea.

“Of course, Miss. Kailangan mo ding lumabas ng kwarto mo kahit minsan.” Hilda also sometimes speak casually when we’re alone. I see no issue in that since she is my trusted fellow.