Epilogue 2

Epilogue 2

Rionsky Hue Ronschwald

I closed my other eye and hold a breathe, concentrating on my target two-hundred meters away from me. Nang bitawan ko ito ay dumiretso ito sa kanyang ulo. The sounds of metal clashing and the knights’ roars have stopped when they saw one fell.

Well, of course, the enemy’s highest person in-command just died with an arrow stuck in his head.

Ilang sandali pa ay umalingawngaw ang sigaw ng mga kawal ng mga Ronschwald.

“Long live His Highnesses!” A snort from me and I went back to my tent. Hindi nakatakas ang pagtalim ng tingin sa akin ng tingin ni Heiden. Hinayaan ko na lamang siya at tinanggal ang mga armas na nakapalibot sa aking katawan.

“Let’s go back.” I told the commander.

Strange as it may seem for him, I am overjoyed to go back as soon as possibly as I can.

Namilog ang mga mata nito sa aking sinabi. I grinned.

“B-But Your Highness, we’re tired.” Napatigil ako ng kaunti.

Right, the war just stopped so I thought they would also be happy to go back to the kingdom as fast as possible but they’re also human. They get tired and they need rest. As for myself, I have known I am always extraordinary since I am a kid. My life differs from theirs.

“I’ll go back myself, then.” I licked my lips. Hindi na siya nakasagot pa ng matulin kong pinatakbo ang puti kong kabayo.

And kilometers of traveling, I arrived in less than a day to the kingdom. Because of my eagerness and stubbornness to come home quickly, I felt tired with that reason but my excitement overwhelmed it all when I know I will be seeing her again.

My lady...my queen...

“I missed you, Arisia.” Those words came out from my mouth without holding back. I haven’t even realized I shed a tear.

I missed her. Really. There were no nights that made me sleepless thinking just her.

A feeling of relief, it seems that she did not have any other man. I was frozen when I found her pressing her lips against mine. Ramdam ko ang aking pamumula.

Yes, even the crown prince can feel shy. After all, that was my first kiss. Damn it, I was the one who’s supposed to kiss her. Bakit niya ako inunahan?

Tinakpan ko ang aking mukha. My heart beat faster when she kissed me again.

No. This is really stepping on my ego. I should be the one to kiss her. Why can’t I do the first move?

I mentally sighed.

When it comes to her, I really become such a coward. Still, she seems experienced of kissing.

Sikretong namilog ang aking mga mata.

Wait, did she had a fling or something? Was that it? Ayaw na ba niya sa akin? Hold on, it’s not like she even likes me so she can do whatever she wants and have a man that she likes and that doesn’t involve me. But it bothers me, I’m jealous.