Working

I put Kayla in daycare so I can be able to work. I went to the studio to make a couple of songs today. I wasn't going to stop pursuing my dream because I had a child now. I wanted to try my hardest to work to take care of us. The music I already made was helping me pay my monthly bills so I was making a little progress.

Today I'm focusing on making new music that expresses who I am. I'm creating a song called "work hard" and I know it's going to become a hit. I already wrote my lyrics and all I have to do now is sing. I believe that this song can change my life. The producer I had was really nice and the vibe in the studio was just great. I would be leaving until it's time to get Kayla from daycare.

I sat down after recording to just listen. I recorded myself and put it on social media. I immediately got a lot of likes and comments. People wanted to hear this new song I was making. I'm thinking about shooting a music video right here in the studio because it will be simple. I'm feeling really good about this and I hope to get this on the radio. I have fans that can support me. Maybe I need to seek help with furthering my music. I need to find a manager that's going to help me get myself out there in the light.

The producer told me about a few people he know and took there information. I needed to start doing stage performances and gigs. I needed people to see me. I wanted people to hear my beautiful voice. I had a lot of working to do so I scheduled an appointment to get things started.