Labor & Delivery

I'm 9 months pregnant and I'm feeling contractions. I really think the baby is coming so I'm going to the hospital. The nurse helped me and I got my own room. I called tray twice until someone answered the phone.
"Who is this calling?" The unfamiliar female asked.

"I'm trays girlfriend and I want to speak with him it's very important." I said.

"You can't and you are not his girlfriend anymore. It's over between y'all." She said and hung up

I sat there very hurt and confused. I just sat there and cried because I was so lost. How could he do this to me? I thought we were in love . I called my close relatives and friends and told them to come to the hospital. I told me what had happened with trays phone call and they were confused. I just prayed that this wasn't true. My baby girl was coming and he's not here.

I started having really bad pain after a few hours and I had to push. It took 20 minutes for her be born. I named my baby girl Kayla. She was 6 pounds and light caramel. She was so precious and I was blessed to have her. I prayed to god that she's will become a young girl in the future. I fed her and held her all day. Everyone came to see her and it was amazing. I was so happy and my main focus was my baby.

I heard a knock on the door and it opened. It was tray and I was beyond upset.

"Hey how's the baby doing? Can I see her?" He asked.

"You have a lot of explaining to do. Are we together or not because I called you and someone answered. You are not going to put me through this tray. I loved you so much." I said sad

"Im sorry I really am. I just need to figure this out. My lifestyle is different, I want to see my baby." He said

"Okay sit down." I said getting up to give her to him.
"She's so beautiful what did you name her?" He asked.

"Her name is Kayla." I said

"She is so precious." He said

"Yes she is, she looks just like you too." I said

"Yes she does." He said. Tray held her and gave her some milk. I think he's going to be a good father. I picked her up so she can go to sleep.

"You have a lot to figure out tray because we have a baby together." I said

"Yes I'm coming back tomorrow." He said and left. I was glad he came to see her though. I just hope he doesn't walk out on me when I gave him all of me.