Make Things Right

Kayla is now 5 months old and I just started going back to work. While I was at work Kayla was in daycare. She was such a good baby. I was working part time because I needed to pick Kayla up. She was at a pretty good daycare that I can trust. She was now learning how to sit up and other stuff.

Tray and I are not really talking much. I guess it's because he's been speaking to another female. I never wanted this to happen. I feel so dumb to let him treat me this way. I was going to talk to him when I get home because this has to stop. He needed to make a decision soon because if he didn't I'll move out.

After work I picked Kayla up and went straight home. I put her in her room so she could sleep.

"Tray you need to make a decision " I said
"About what ?" He said

"Your been distant lately we barely talk." I said

"We have been busy working and stuff." He said

"Tray I'm not stupid, I know there is someone else. " I said

"Baby don't worry about this. I love you only." He said

"If that's true you will show it. You need to put more focus on us." I said

"I'm going to, I'm sorry if you feel any way." He said

"Okay tray I hope I can believe what you say." I said and walked in the kitchen to cook dinner.
I made spaghetti and meatballs. We sat down and ate together and watched a movie .

I just really hope Tray isn't playing games with me. I hope he stops talking to other girls and focus on us. We have a family and I don't want him to get caught up in the world. He's a really sweet person and I don't need him to fall off the right track. I hope he appreciates everything he has because it can be taken away.