BET AWARDS

Today i was invited to the BET awards. Im so happy because i got to sit in the second row. I met so really cool famous people who are now my friends. There names are kelly, tasha, chyna and kim. There all background dancers for chris brown and beyonce. They travel and go out the country sometimes. I agreed for them to be my dancers when i go on tour next year.

So much has been going on this past month. I finally got signed to Atlantic record label and im working on my first album. I have been performing my hit singles in a few cities and the fans love it. I plan to go to other states to perform also. I like being on stage because im able to sing live for the audience.

At the bet awards ill be wearing a custom made dress from a famous designer. I have all new jewelry and i have a hairstylist. My makeup is going to be simple and my nails are done also.

A few minutes before the show started i was just so nervous. My heart was beating fast and so many different people were asking me questions. I had did a few interviews and got many compliments. I meet so many famous rappers and singers. I got alot of new contacts in my phone also.

As i was walking to my seat i could feel someone looking at me. I was tired already and my feet were killing me. When i sat down i started to relax a little bit. My friends were only a few minutes away to join me. I looked to my right and seen someone who i did not want to see..

It was Tray and i was not ready to see him. He looked at me and started walking over to me. He approached me and said "Hi Aaliyah, you must really be working hard to get at this level." he said.

I guess he realized that i was taking my music career serious.

"Yes" i said looking down at my phone.

"I know i was kind of rude in the past. How have you been?"

he asked.

"Im alright." i said coughing a little.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I just nodded my head and continued to look around.

"You look really beautiful." he said.

"Thanks but dont you have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"No we broke up, i wasnt real love." he said.

"Sorry to hear that." i said.

"Its okay, i learned from my mistakes. Ill see you later i have to perform to night" he said. He walked away and the show started.