Apologies

Its 7pm and i invited tray over for dinner at my apartment. I made baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, collard greens and cornbread. For dessert i made carrot cake and i brought ice cream too. I wore a casual outfit and i set the table up. By the time everything was ready he knocked on the door. 

"Hey tray come on in and make yourself at home." i said welcoming him into my place.

"Thanks." tray said. "Im really sorry about ignoring you, im not that type of person." i said hoping he'll understand.

"Everyone makes mistakes, im not perfect." tray said.

"Lets start new and i made you dinner." i said. We walked over to the table and sat down. I made both of our plates and i prayed. He ate the food and really liked it which made me happy. We talked about the things we have in common and i was starting to like him more. We both place to eat the same foods and we both like music. He's seems like a relaxing cool guy. He's very calm and generous. I liked that i asked him to come over because i had the chance to get to know him. 

The more we talked the more comfortable i felt. As time was passing by i didnt want him to leave. Inside i hated to be alone but i didnt have the choice. We hugged and i walked him to the door because it was getting late and he had to work in the morning. I felt so sad because i realized all that i need is love in my life. I needed someone to share my life with but with who? The pain started to feel my body as i just went in my room to go to sleep. I think i was starting to feel depressed. 

I was getting tired of doing the same thing everyday. I needed to change something in my life because doing the something everyday was getting boring. Could i find real love in this world? I needed someone who was going to accept me for who i am and never walk out on me.