Untitled Part 10

At the bet awards tray and a whole bunch of other celebrities got on stage and performed. Tray was a rapper and he performed a song called "mistakes". It was a really good song and i think i could relate. Nobody's perfect and we all learn from our mistakes. A couple of my friends got on stage and danced.

I was at the show for more than four hours. I was so sleepy and tired i was ready to go home but my friends invited me out for dinner. We went to a popular restaurant in town and had a good time. I ordered my favorite appetizer and dessert. We talked and laughed all night long. We even had a few drinks that made me get even more comfortable. They just had me enjoying myself a little too much.

When it was time to go i really didn't want to leave. I wanted to party some more and have fun. I was young and i wanted to live it up more. My eyes got a little blurry and i felt dizzy too. I realized my friends were talking to some guys. I noticed it was tray with his friends. They were having a conversation but i didnt know what it was about.

(The Next Day)

I was laying in an unfamiliar bed and i didnt know where i was at. I looked up at the time and it was 8am in the morning. I looked around and it was a big nice bedroom. I looked on my side and i saw tray sleeping. I just sat there and hoped i didnt embarrass myself last night. I started to think and the memories came back to me. I got up and grabbed a sheet to cover myself. I can't believe that we slept together. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When i got out tray was up and he handed me something to wear. He took a shower too but didnt say nothing to me. When he got dressed i said "what happened last night?"

"You got drunk and i brought you to my house." he said.

"Wow thanks for that, i guess i wont be hanging out anymore." i said.

"Yeah thats true, i was just looking out for you." he said.

"Thanks alot for that." i said.

"Anytime, how about we go eat breakfast?" he said.

"Sure that sounds great." in said. We headed out to his car and we went to IHop. We had pancakes, eggs and sausage. We talked for a while and ate our food.

"I want to take you out on a date." tray said.

"Of course, i would like that." i said.

"Ill let you know the location next week and we'll meet from there." tray said.

"Okay." i said.