💖Escaped💖

Mulai dari awal

Meanwhile.......

J-hope told his driver to stop the car in front of Y/n. He open the window of the car.

J-hope : excuse me Miss, what are you doing in here while it's raining heavily?

Y/n: ac......actually, I want to go to the police station but suddenly it's raining.

J-hope : don't worry, I will drop you there.

Y/n: no, no its OK. I will go there when it's stop raining.

J-hope : but it's not good for a beautiful girl like you to stand in there all alone. Please let me drop you there.

Y/n Pov:

What should I do now? If I stand in here and wait for stop raining and then what if that killer come here. No, no, I can't stand in here for a long time. It will be good if I go with him. He look like a good person.

Y/n: ok, I will go with you. Thank you for giving me a ride. You are so kind.

He open the car door for me and I sit down inside of his car. I feel comfortable and it's warm inside of this car.

A/n Pov:

Y/n is looking outside from the window and J-hope can't help but to look at her.

J-hope Pov :

I can't stop myself from looking at her. She is very beautiful, no wonder Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung is head over heels for this girl. She is really very attractive. Oh my God, stop thinking like this J-hope, she is already married. I should not think about her in a romantic way. She is someone's else wife.

A/n Pov:

J-hope look away and shakes his head a little bit. After 30 minutes, Y/n turn to him and ask him.

Y/n: umm, when we arrive at the police station?

J-hope : just wait some more 10 minutes. We are near from the police station.

She nodded her head and again look at outside but suddenly her eyes are widened from shock when she saw a big beautiful mansion which is Jungkook's. She turned to J-hope with anger.

Y/n: you liar! How could you lie to me? Stop the car right now, I don't want to go back to that killer!

J-hope : you don't have any choice but to go back to your husband, Mrs. Jeon.

She immediately try to open the car door but J-hope pull her toward him and hold her hands tightly from behind.

J-hope : you can't escape from here. I promise Mr. Jeon to take you back to him, safe and secure. So stop trying to escape.

Y/n: no, Please let me go. I don't want to go back to him. Please. I beg you please.

His eyes softened when she said that.

J-hope : I'm sorry but I have to take you to him.

The car stop in front of Jeon Mansion.
The driver open the door and J-hope pull out Y/n from his car. Y/n try to run away but J-hope hold her tightly and drag her inside of the mansion.

When they enter from the main door, they saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa with a cold expression. Anger is visible on his face.

Y/n: no, please let me go, please.

Y/n just pleading which makes J-hope feel sad for her. But he still drag her towards Jungkook but before they reach to him, Y/n hold one of the sofa tightly. Her actions makes Jungkook more angry than he already is. J-hope try to pull her but she just hold the sofa more tightly.

J-hope : Mrs. Jeon, please let it go.

Y/n: no, leave me!

Jungkook had enough of her drama and get up from the sofa and go to her and yanked her towards him forcefully which makes her bumped into his hard chest.

Jungkook : thank you so much for taking my wife back to me, Mr. Jung.

J-hope : no problem Mr. Jeon. So I will take my leave now. Please take care of your wife. Good bye.

Jungkook : bye.

After J-hope leave Jungkook look at Y/n with anger in his eyes which makes her gulp in fear.

He face her and hold her arms tightly.

Jungkook : I told you to not try to escape. Can't you just get it in your brain?

He said in his deep and scary voice which makes her more scared from him but she did the the most biggest mistake.
She yanked hid hands and slap him with all her force which makes his face turns to another side.

Y/n: GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU KILLER!

Jungkook close his eyes and try to control his anger. He looks at Y/n with burning eyes while gritting his teeths.

He take a step toward her which makes her quickly backed away.

Jungkook : now I have to show you your place my wifey. You just crossed the limit of my patience.

He said while gritting his teeth. Y/n look at him with wide eyes and ready to run but before she could take a step,  Jungkook yanked her towards him forcefully while holding her hand and put her over his shoulder.
Y/n scream and try to stop him but it's no any use. He is way more stronger than her. He ignores her screamings and start going upstairs.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello my dear lovely readers, I hope you all will like this chapter. I update as I promised after getting 50 votes. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I will again update when this chapter get 50 votes, I promise.

Luv u all. 💜💜

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖