💖Attention💖

A/n Pov:

It's 10am and Jungkook is in his office. He is typing in his laptop but his focus is not on his work. He sighed and leaned back on his chair.

Jungkook : my Princess don't love me anymore. It's been one whole week now but her all attention is on Jeongsan. She don't pay any attention to me. She only take care of him.

He pout sadly and then Namjoon enter in his office

Namjoon : hey Jungkook-ah.

Jungkook : hello hyung.

Namjoon look at Jungkook's pouty face and understand that something is wrong with him.

Namjoon : what's wrong with you Jungkook-ah? You look like a kid who lost his favorite toy.

Jungkook : yes hyung. I lost my Princess to my son.

Namjoon : what are you saying? Did something happened?

Jungkook : yes, it's been one week that my Princess is back to our home but she never pay any attention to me and always take care of that little brat!

Namjoon : yah! Jungkook-ah, Jeongsan is your son. Don't call him brat.

Jungkook : but what should I do, hyung? He stolen my Princess from me. Whole day my Princess is after him. She don't even talk with me properly. He stick with her like glue.

Namjoon : then what about night? You can spend time with her at night.

Jungkook scoffed.

Jungkook : that brat don't leave his dear mommy even in night. He sleep with us every night. Jeongsan should at least think about his poor Dad. I also want my Princess's attention and love but that little kid is snatching away my happiness from me.

Jungkook fake cries and Namjoon sighed by his childish behavior.

Namjoon : stop behaving like a little kid and focus on your work, Jungkook.

By saying that Namjoon place 20 files on his desk and turned to go out.

Jungkook : yah! What kind of hyung you are? You are not helping me! Do something. Tell me some solution!

Namjoon : it's your problem solve it by yourself. I can't do anything about it, Jungkook-ah.

Namjoon smile at him sweetly and go out from his office.

Jungkook : you are very cruel hyung! How could you leave me just like that?

After shouting that he again lean back on his chair and start thinking about some solution but nothing come into his mind.

Jungkook : I can't believe that my own son is stolen my Princess from me. What kind of son he is? Who can't see his dad's happiness. He sticks to my Princess 24 hours. I have to do something. Think Jungkook think.