💖Cruel💖

A/n Pov:

After meeting, J-hope and Jimin come back to J-hope's office and saw Y/n sitting on the couch while watching TV.
Y/n look at them when she hear the sound of door opening.

Y/n: your meeting is done, oppa?

Jimin : yes, now I can take you somewhere.

Suddenly Jimin's phone starts ringing.

Jimin : give me a minute.

By saying that he go out from there to receive the call and J-hope and Y/n look at each other awkwardly.

J-hope : umm I'm sorry for calling Jiminie for the meeting. I swear I won't call him if I know that he is taking you out today.

Y/n: no, no. It's fine. The meeting is important.

J-hope : yeah.....

Then Jimin come inside of the office again.

Jimin : umm Y/n-ah.

Y/n: yes oppa?

Jimin : I'm so sorry but I have to go to my company right now, it's an emergency. I'm sorry sis, I can't take you out today.

Y/n: it's ok oppa. You don't need to say sorry.

J-hope : Jiminie, but how could you do that to your sister. At first you came for the meeting and now you are going to your office.

Jimin : I'm sorry but I really have to go.

J-hope sighed and suddenly an idea come into Jimin's mind.

Jimin : hey I just got an idea.

J-hope : what?

Jimin : I have to go but I'm sure you can take her out, hyung because you don't even have any meetings today.

J-hope : but......

Jimin : no any but hyung and take care of her. Bye Y/n-ah.

Y/n: wait oppa.......

Before Y/n could stop him, he already run out from the office.
Y/n sighed and J-hope look at her nervously.

J-hope : umm Y/n......

Y/n: it's ok Mr. Jung. You can just drop me back to my home.

By saying that she start walking toward the door but J-hope quickly stop her.

J-hope : no, wait.....

Y/n turn to him.

Y/n: what?

J-hope : I don't have any meetings today and I have free time so umm..... I.... I want to take you out somewhere......

He said nervously but he sighed in relief when Y/n smile at him.

Y/n: ok then. If you don't have any work then I will love to go out with you.

J-hope smile widely at her response.

J-hope : really? I mean.... Then let's go.....

He open the door and she go out and he follows her. When they are going out, all employees are looking at them while whispering with each other about them.
J-hope take her to the parking lot and open the car door for her like a gentleman he is.