💖I love her💖

A/n Pov:

J-hope is laying on his bed and trying to sleep but fail because he is only thinking about Y/n and the kiss which happened accidentally. He shakes his head and close his eyes again but he can't sleep. He groaned and take his phone from the table beside the bed. He look at the picture of Y/n which is his wallpaper. He clicked her picture secretly.

J-hope : see, what you did to me? Did you know some kind of black magic my love? Huh? Answer me?

He is talking with her picture and place it on his pillow and again look at it.

J-hope : I'm behaving like a teenager because of you. Ahh..... How I wish that right now you lay beside me and I hold you in my arms. I love you sooo much.

He pout cutely while looking at her picture.

Meanwhile............

Jungkook's blood boil in anger and he ripped the papers into pieces and throw it angrily.

Jungkook : HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU TO SEND ME THIS FUCKING DIVORCE PAPERS, PARK JIMIN?!

He shout angrily and throw everything from his table and kicked the table hardly which makes its turn and fall on the floor. He quickly take out his phone from his pocket and call his right hand man.

( In the call )

John : yes Boss?

Jungkook : FIND PARK JIMIN AT ANY COST! I'M GIVING YOU 48 HOUSRS TO FIND HIM AND IF YOU FAIL TO FIND HIM IN THIS 48 HOURS THEN I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE! GOT IT?!

( John gulped in fear and answer while suturing)

John : ye....yes Boss.

( End of the call ) 

Jungkook hang up the call and smashed his phone on the wall.

Jungkook : I will find you soon my Princess.

Time skip to next morning........

Jimin went to J-hope's house and rang the doorbell. J-hope open the door and Jimin get shocked to see his face.

Jimin : hyung what's wrong with you? You look like you don't sleep well?

J-hope have dark circles under his eyes and he looks like a zombie. J-hope go to the sofa and sit down and Jimin sit in front of him on the other sofa. Jimin tried to control his laugh but failed.

J-hope : laugh. Laugh as much you want to laugh.

Jimin tried to calm himself down and look at him.

Jimin : I'm sorry hyung but you are looking like a zombie.

J-hope : yeah...yeah.... I know. And it's because of your sister.

He muttered the last part under his breath.

Jimin : huh? Did you just said something?

J-hope : uh....nope.....

He quickly said nervously.

J-hope : so what are you doing here at early in the morning, Jiminie?

Jimin : oh.... I came here to ask you something.

J-hope : and what is so much important that you want to ask me at 6 am?

Jimin : will you marry my sister, hyung?

J-hope : oh that-one minute, what you just said?

J-hope's eyes widened and look at Jimin.

Jimin : I just asked you that will you marry my sister?