💖Surprise💖Part-1

Next update will be after 170 votes.......

Next morning .........

A/n Pov:

Jungkook is sleeping peacefully when he feels someone is shaking him gently.

Y/n : Jungkook wake up.

Jungkook open his eyes and saw Y/n's face in front of him which makes him smile.

Jungkook : my Princess.......

He stretched out his hands and pull her in a hug.

Jungkook : Good morning.

He kissed her cheek and Y/n pulled back from the hug.

Y/n: Good morning Jungkook. Now get up and get ready.

Jungkook look at her confusingly then he notice her clothes.

Jungkook : why? Are we going somewhere?

Y/n: yes we are going somewhere but not you. Me and Jeongsan are going to Jimin Oppa's house.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he shout out in shock.

Jungkook : WHAT!?

Y/n flinched by his sudden shouting and look at him in confusion.
Jungkook jumped out from the bed and hug her tightly.

Jungkook : no, no, no. You can't leave me, Princess. I can't live without you. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please don't leave me, I-.........

Y/n push him lightly and cut off his sentence.

Y/n: calm down Jungkook. I'm not leaving you. Jeongsan wants to meet Jeonghan oppa. That's why I'm taking him to Jimin oppa's house.

Jungkook sighed in relief after listening to her.

Jungkook : then, I'm also coming with you two.

Y/n: nope. You can't come with us.

Jungkook : why?

Y/n: because you have to go to office.

Jungkook : whyyyy?

Jungkook whine like a kid.

Y/n: aren't you guilty to throw all works on Namjoon Oppa? He is working hard and managing the whole company all alone. You should be thankful to him and now you should go to office. Namjoon oppa must be tired by doing all works alone.

Jungkook pout and nodded his head.

Jungkook : ok. I understood. I will go to office today.

Y/n smile and pat his right cheek.

Y/n: that's like a good boy. Now go and get ready.

Jungkook huffed and go inside of the bathroom.
After some minutes he come out from the bathroom and saw that Y/n is not in there.

Jungkook : she is already gone.

He mumbled to himself sadly and get ready for the office.

After getting ready, he directly went to his office without eating his breakfast

Time skip to 30 minutes......

When Jungkook arrived at the main building of his company, everyone is saying him good morning and as usual Jungkook just walked straight to the elevator and go to the top floor where is his office. When he arrived at there, he decided to meet Namjoon first, so he go to his office. He directly open the door of Namjoon's office without knocking and saw him busy typing in his laptop while a pile of files are placed on his desk. Jungkook feel bad and guilty after looking at Namjoon working so hard. Namjoon is the CEO but he also have to do all works of Jungkook if he is not present in the office. Namjoon is so busy that he didn't even noticed that someone just entered in his office.
Jungkook cleared his throat and walk near him.

Jungkook : Good morning hyung.

Namjoon look at Jungkook in surprise.

Namjoon : look, who decided to come to office after a long time.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

Jungkook : I'm sorry hyung because of me you had to work a lot.

Namjoon shook his head and smile.

Namjoon : it's alright Jungkook. I don't have any problem to work and managing the company. Anyways, is everything going well between you and Y/n?

Jungkook : yes. As you know that she had already forgiven me but I still feel guilty for my actions. You were right, I should not have done that drama.

Namjoon : don't worry Y/n is a kind hearted girl. That's why she forgave you easily. But think before doing something like that from next time otherwise I don't know about Y/n but Jimin and Jeonghan will kill you for sure.

Jungkook : don't talk about those two scary people, hyung. It's gives me goosebumps when I hear their names.

Namjoon chuckled at his reply.

Jungkook : I'm going to my office and now you don't have to over work. I will do my all works.

Namjoon: ok. I'm sending my assistant to you with the important files.

Jungkook nodded at him and went out from his office.

Time skip to four hours.........

Jungkook is in an important meeting and after the meeting finished, it's lunch time but Jungkook don't want to eat anything. So he went back to his office. When he open the door of his office, he saw someone is sitting on his chair but he can't saw the person's face because the chair is turned in another direction and it's back facing him. Jungkook become confused that who has audacity to sit on his place in his office.

Jungkook : who are you?

Jungkook asked in his cold voice but when the chair turned he get surprised to see the person who sitting on his place.

???: Surprise......

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖