💖J-hope💖

Y/n Pov:

It's been a day now. I'm in this huge mansion with him. I have to say that he is a really nice guy and he take care of me. But I'm bored. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: come in.

There he enters in my room while smiling widely.

???: hey baby, what are you doing?

Y/n: I'm not doing anything. I'm just bored.

???: awe..... Is my baby bored? Come with me, I will show you something which is your favorite.

Y/n: what?

???: oh, don't ask me questions. Just come with me.

By saying that he drag me out from my room.

???: I'm sure you will love it baby.

He drag me in front of a big brown door.

???: please open this door baby.

Y/n: is there any horrible things inside of it? Like snakes or rats?

He burst into laugh.

???: what? Are you serious? Oh my God. It's hilarious!

Y/n: hey! Stop laughing and answer me!

He stop laughing and look at me.

???: there is nothing like this in inside of this room baby. Now open the door.

I nodded and open the door but my eyes widened when I saw a huge library in front of me.

Y/n: wow, it's so beautiful

???: so, do you like it?

Y/n: no!

???: huh?

Y/n: I love it! It's so huge and beautiful. There are lots of books in here.

???: I know that you will love it because you love to read books.

Y/n: but hey, why don't you show me this earlier? I was so bored!

???: I'm sorry baby, I forget about it.

A/n Pov:

She happily go inside and start searching for an interesting book while he is smiling while looking at her.

Meanwhile............

Jimin and Jeongsan are getting ready to go to Jungkook's office to meet with him. After getting ready, both of them enter in the car and Jimin's driver drove to Jungkook's building.

Jimin get out from the car and take Jeongsan in his arms and walk inside of the building. He directly go to the top floor where is Jungkook's office. He entered in his P.A's office and Josh immediately bowed to him.