💖The Wedding Day💖Part-3

A/n Pov:

Everyone is shocked to see Jeon Jungkook in there.

Jimin : Hyung! What is he doing in here?!

J-hope : Jimin, please calm down and give me a minute.

He go to Y/n and hold her hands. Y/n is so confused that what is happening.

J-hope : today, I again want to ask you Y/n, that do you trust me?

Y/n nodded her head.

Y/n: yes.

J-hope : then you have to trust me that whatever I'm going to tell you. Okay?

He look at Jungkook and again look back at Y/n.

J-hope : Y/n, Mr. Jeon is not a stranger to you, he is your-..........

But Jimin quickly interrupted him.

Jimin : hyung!

J-hope : Jimin please let me tell her the truth and you can't stop me today.

He again look at Y/n who is looking at him curiously.

J-hope : Mr. Jeon is your husband,  Y/n-ah.

Y/n's eyes widened from shock and she can't believe that what J-hope just told her.

Y/n: but....but.....this.....ca...can't be......truth.....

J-hope : this is the truth, Y/n-ah. Believe me. You are not only his wife, you are also the mother of his child. You both has a three years old son.

Y/n don't know what to do. She get nervous and tears roll down from her big beautiful eyes.
J-hope wipe her tears.

J-hope : you just tell me that you trust me, Y/n-ah. Then please trust me, I'm telling you the truth.

Y/n: but...why I....I don't remember him?

J-hope : you lost your memory that's why you don't remember him.

???: believe him Y/n. He is telling you the truth.

Y/n look at the person who just spoke but can't recognize him. He is tall and handsome and there is also a pale looking and handsome guy beside.