💖Surprise💖Part-2

A/n Pov:

Jungkook get surprise to see Y/n sitting on his place and a smile instantly formed on his face.

Jungkook : Princess? What are you doing in here?

Y/n: why? Can't I come to my husband's office? Or do you again have a woman in your office?

Jungkook quickly shook his head.

Jungkook : No! Never! I'm not gonna do that mistake again in my life and if you want, I can fire all the female employees.

Y/n burst into laughter by looking at Jungkook's face.

Y/n: Jungkook, you were looking so cute right now. Don't worry I was just kidding.

Jungkook sighed in relief.

Y/n: so, do you have any important meeting or work today?

Jungkook : why are you asking?

Y/n: just tell me.

Jungkook : umm.... I don't think that I have any important work today.

Jungkook do have a lot of work and meetings but he lied to Y/n.

Y/n: good. Then, let's go.

Jungkook : where?

Y/n: you will know soon.

By saying that Y/n quickly got up from the chair and drag Jungkook out from there.
While they were in the car, Jungkook secretly send a message to Namjoon to take care of his meetings and other office works.
On the other side, when Namjoon received this message, he looks at his phone's screen in disbelief but start doing his work anyways.

Meanwhile.......

Jungkook and Y/n finally arrived at their destination but Jungkook got surprised when he saw that Y/n have taken him to an amusement park.

Y/n: Let's go.

Y/n hold his hand and run inside.
Jungkook is amazed and surprised at the same time.
During the whole time, Jungkook feel like he is the happiest person in the world. He didn't laugh and enjoy like this for months.
After riding many rides, they stopped for eating ice cream.
Both of them sit on a bench after buying their ice creams.

Jungkook : why didn't you told me that we are coming to amusement park?

Y/n: I didn't told you that because I know that you will rent the whole park.

Jungkook : well.... You know me too well.

Y/n: I just want us to spend some time like a normal couple. That's why I planned this all.

Jungkook : What do you mean by a normal couple? Are we not a normal couple?

Y/n look at him with a so done face.

Y/n: Mr. Jeon, you better shut up.

But Jungkook being Jungkook. He again asked her.

Jungkook : Why?

Y/n turned toward him.

Y/n: as I just said, I want to spend some time alone, not with the bunch of bodyguards and empty amusement park. Your son is also like you. When I asked him to come with us, he said "momma, I don't like to go to any crowded places." That's why I have to send him to his uncles.

By saying that she glare at him and Jungkook just smile innocently.

After that, they rides more rides. They didn't even noticed the time and it's already evening.