💖Uncomfortable💖

A/n Pov:

After showing the whole mansion to Y/n, he take her to a room.

???: come inside baby

???: come inside baby. It's our room.

Y/n's eyes widened when he say it's our room.

Y/n: wha-.......what our room?

???: yes baby. It's our room. We sleep together in here.

Y/n: before marriage?

???: yes, what's wrong in it? We both love each other so much and it's not matter to sleep in a same room before marriage.

Y/n: but.....I really feel so uncomfortable to sleep with you. Can I have an another room, please?

???: what? an another room?

He said sadly like Y/n just hurt his feelings. She feels guilty but she just can't stay in a same room and can't sleep on a same bed with a stranger.

Y/n: listen, my intentions are not to hurting you but you have to understand me. Even if you are my boyfriend, I really don't remember you. So I don't want to stay in same room with you.

He sighed and look at her.

???: Ok baby. If you feel uncomfortable with me then you can stay in another room.

Y/n : thank you.

???: then come with me, I will show you your room.

He hold her hand and take into a room which is really very beautiful.

???: so, this is your new room

???: so, this is your new room. Do you like it baby?

Y/n: yeah. It's beautiful. But now I want to know about my family and you don't even tell me your name.

???: oh yeah. I will tell you everything baby but first go and get some rest. Then I will tell you everything at night, I promise. Bye.

By saying that, he quickly walked out from the room before Y/n could say anything.
Y/n sighed in frustration and sit down on the bed.