Part सात

Emerging from the garbage can was a figure covered in goat manure. Robby looked at the figure in awe as the figure pulled a camera out of it's butt. "Say cheese," the figure said in awe of Robby's awe.

        The figure took a picture of Robby and then ran out in the hallway. Robby was kinda disturbed, but then he felt a breeze. He looked down and noticed the figure stole his limited edition sheep pants. "Hey, it stole my pants!" Robby then grabbed Serenitiy and Gopi and jumped on Dravon's back. Dravon collapsed from the extreme weight Gopi put on his cerebrum. Thinking quickly, Dravon took steroids to become stronger and then he ran with the gang on his back.

        "Mmm, I like Cheerios," Serenitiy said while growling.

        They were running after the figure covered in goat manure. Gopi pulled out a water hose and fired it at the manured figure. The manure was cleansed from the figure and emeging was Shadow the Hedgehog holding Robby's pants. They were shocked to find out that Shadow would stoop to pants theft. When approached, Shadow yelled "No! I need these pants to revive my senpai!," as he was gropping the butt of Robby's pants.

        "I used to be a duck," Serenitiy said.

    "How could my pants possibly revive your senpai?" Robby replied to Shadow as he was scratching everyone's butt with his four arms.

        "If I throw your pants in a pit of magical black lava it will summon death. Then I can ask death to revive my senpai for me and then we'll be together forever."

        "That's pretty dadgum romantic." Serenitiy told him.

        "Meh, I'd rather eat some eggs, but okay." Dravon said.

        "We can help you revive your senpai, but we need to get our parents to sign a summon death permission slip first." Robby told him.

        "Okay go ahead, I'll be waiting where the goat howls at the bread of the quackers. Just remember that senpai is waiting."

        The crew ran back to computer class to get summon death permission slips from Mrs. Purcell and proceeded to forge their parent's signatures. Thus, their quest to revive senpai.

           TO BE CONTINUED

gurl