Part Zwei

Everyone was in computer class the next day. The students were tearing each other apart like vicious velociraptors for the empty pizza boxes that were inside of a trash can. However, not all of them were. For example, Robby was petting his new child little shake, Dravon was twerking on Serenitiy's dinner, Gopi joined the dark side, and Andrew jumped out the window because this story sucks.

        "I'm thirsty!" cried Serenity.

        "I'm hungry!" cried Gopi.

        "I'm Batman!" exclaimed Robby

        "I don't care what yo are now feed me!" demanded Little Shake.

        "K." Dravon said.

        Then all of the sudden Bill Clinton busted through door with a bomb strapped to his chest and shouted, "Holy crap! Elvis strapped a bomb to my chest and I'm about to blow up!"

        "Oh no! Not Bill Clinton!" screamed Serenitiy.

        "No one cares. He's not that..." said Gopi condescendingly.

        "THEY MUUUUST!!" said Serenitiy quietly. Dravon walked over to Bill Clinton and examined the bomb strapped to Clinton's chest. Dravon started to caress the bomb with his tentacle like armpit hair.

        "Harder!" shouted Bill Clinton. Dravon proceeded to caress the bomb harder.

        "Oh senpai it's not working!" cried Dravon. It exploded, but instead of destroying everything it scattered ice cream and Australia across the classroom.

        "Ooh calamari!" shouted Serenitiy.

        "Yo my kind be everywhere up in the classroom yo!" cried Little Shake.

        "Shh, it'll be okay Little Shake." Robby said as he gently licked the top of Little Shake's head. Suddenly, a large plump avocado jumped on top of Gopi, crushing her self-esteem.

        "No my car insurance!" cried Serenitiy. Gopi then overcome the avocado and threw it out the window.

        Robby was still licking Little Shake's head and then Little Shake said, "How would you like it if someone liked you!" Robby was then eaten by Little Shake.

        "K." said Dravon.

        "Oh noes we have to go save Robby, because he has my cinnamon in his pocket of salmon." said Gopi and Serenitiy at the same time. Serenitiy then grabbed Gopi and Dravon with her massive lobster claws and then jumped into Little Shake's mouth. Inside of Little Shake was a world seen by non other before. The sky was white, the grass was white, the sun was white, the animals were white, the people were green, and it was pretty much what was inside every normal milkshake. Robby was taken by a milkshake troll that lived inside Little Shake, and he took him to a cage full of ducks.

        "Get yo ducks in a row! Gurl!" Dravon screamed.

        "Okay!" Robby shouted as he started to organize the ducks in his cell.

        "Roar." the troll said to the three trying to save Robby. The three began to draw their weapons. Serenitity drew a pizza on a stick, Gopi drew a pickle gun, and Dravon drew Miley Cyrus. After they stopped drawing things on paper they pulled out guns and shot the freakin troll. Robby had already gotten out of the cell though because he used the duck's corkscrew penis to break open the lock and the wall.

        "Thanks for coming inside of a baby milkshake to save me guys!" Robby squealed.

        "It was no problem." Dravon said as he scratched the dead troll's back.

        "Now lets get out of here." Serenitity said as she grabbed everyone. She then farted so hard they rocketed out of Little Shake's mouth. When they left Little Shake was laying on the ground unconscious.

        Dravon gave a long hard stare at little shake and then said, "K."

        Then all the sudden Captain Milkshake came out of the shadows and said, "What did you do to my son?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

gurl