Part Fem

The milkshakes were advancing to the computer classroom and everyone was ready as a pickle on the edge of my mother's high cholestrol, gurl. The first milkshake jumped through the window and starting firing his tampon machine gun. Serenitiy shielded the crew from the deadly tampons with the power of Hello Kitty. Then giant banana splits flew from the earth's tanlines to attack the ultimate awesomeness of Hello Kitty.

        "No! They're bringing in reinforcements!" cried Serenitiy's left butt cheek. Serenitiy swallowed the tampons and spit them back out at the milkshakes, which in turn vaporized them. The banana splits then broke into the room.

        "I got these guys." Dravon's right ankle said heroically. The banana splits broke in and Dravon poured poison on their faces.

        "OH GOD MY NAVAL" cried the banana split.

        "Should've check yourself before you Shreked yourself." Robby said as he twerked on the dead banana splits. Unknown to Robby saying this summoned Shrek to their aid.

        "This is my swamp." Shrek said as he beat his chest. Shrek flew off into the sky and started to violate the milkshake army.

        "Go Shrek!" the students cheered. Then all of the sudden Captain Milkshake came out of his mother ship to fight back.

        Captain Milkshake started to yell, "Is this your secret weapon!? Shrek!? Ha! Shrek could never take me down. Shrek then turned his head all the way around and stared Captain Milkshake into the eyes.

        "It's not orge till I say it's ogre." Shrek then let out a mighty roar and then charged toward Captain Milkshake. As Shrek was running he fell down a flight of stairs into a pit of lava and rabid megaphones.

         "Welp there goes our Shrek." said Gopi's ribcage.

        "It's okay we can still win!" Serenitiy said as she was staring bravely at the milkshakes, "this isn't even my final form!" Serenitiy then turned into a chicken salad.

        "Oooh an ice cream sandwich!" Gopi yelled.

        "No GOPI NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Wait...I'm a chicken........NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said Serenitiy as she was being digested by Gopi's inards.

        "All hope has been lost in a slimey pit of moose tracks!" Robby yelled at the top of his skin tight leotard. Then all of the sudden Serenitiy crawled out of Gopi and emurged as a subway sandwich. The extreme sandwich flew around and pooped everywhere driving the milkshakes away!

        "I'll be back, MWAHAHAHAHA!" Captain Milkshake said as he ran off like the poo covered sissy he is.

        "It's finally defeated!" Robby's pet rock cried.

TO BE CONTINUED?

gurl