Chapter thirty three

Two chapters left!

Ashton's POV

My girl was gone. My baby taken along with her. God. I was a wreck. I couldn't eat or sleep. And she'd only been gone a night. This was awful. And now the whole world knew she was Stacey Kelley. If she ever came back, she will have lost something she can't live without.

There was a knock on my door.

"Ash, I made some breakfast." Calum said.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Oh, come on. You've gotta be." He said.

"No." I replied.

"Ashton please. You need to eat something."

"I said no!" I shouted.

After a moment I heard footsteps walking away, but sooner or later they came back.

"Open the damn door." Liam said.

"No." I said.

Liam, being much larger, stronger, and much more stubborn than Calum, busted through the wood and stomped in, grabbing me by the arm and heaved me to my feet.

"What the hell?!" I demanded.

"Stop! You're up here moping around like Lena's already dead! News flash, asshole, Lena's alive and we're going to find her." Liam shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "You think I want to think this way?! I love her Liam!" I shouted.

"Then act like it! Because if Harry were in your position he'd be scouring London looking for her! And then he'd move on to other countries until Lena was safely back home yelling at us because she's hungry but can't get up because of her baby!" Liam screamed.

"How do you know she's even alive?! Liam I love her but I have to face facts! If Lena's gone....then fuck. She's gone. And no matter what we do, we can't change that. Lena would want us all to move on. And don't compare me to Harry. He may have loved her, and he may still now. I don't care. But the two of us are two different people. And I don't want to be compared to the man who strung her along for all that time before he finally admitted his feelings for her." I argued.

"Harry didn't string her out! First she was dating Alan and then he was worried I wouldn't approve! Which is more than I can say for you!" Liam shouted.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I should've called you before asking Lena to be with me. 'Hey Liam. I know you kicked your little sister out on the streets and didn't care what the hell happened to her, but would you mind if I asked her on a date?'" I mocked.

"You know damn well I was being forced to do that!" He shouted.

"I didnt know that at the time!"

"Get some sense! After all I've done you really think id abandoned her?!"

"You did didn't you?!"

"I was protecting her!"

"Hell of a job you did! Look where she is! Oh wait, you can't! Because you don't know where she is!"

There was a pause. Then Liam's fist collided with my face. I stood in shock for a minute before my blood boiled.

"You want a fight?" I asked. "You got one."

Harrys POV

Lena had fallen asleep in my arms, and I held on tight. I knew full well I'd never hold her again. I rested my chin on the top of her head and breathed in the scent of her hair. My girl.

The door burst open. "Well well well." Alan said.

"Leave her be." I begged.

He smirked and shook his head. "No. Never." He said.

Lena started. "Gosh. I just had the worst nightmare. Alan came in here." She said to me, still disoriented.

Alan laughed, and she cowered back into my chest.

"Oh, baby."

"You can't wake up from this one."

Luke's POV

I heard shouting coming from upstairs when it was joined by crashing. All of us-Niall, Kathryn, Louis, Lottie, Calum, Mikey, Zayn, Perrie, and myself-rushed up the stairs.

Liam and ashton had given up with a war of words. The two of them were beating the shit out of each other.

Fuck.

Lena's POV

"so. What should I do first?" Alan wondered aloud.

I was tied to a chair again, awaiting his torture.

"You should untie me so I can kick your ass." I snapped.

"Testy testy." Alan scolded.

"Shut the fuck up. Where is Harry?" I demanded.

"Harry is gone." He said.

My heart skipped. "What did you do to him?!" I demanded.

"I got rid of him. Something I should've done a long time ago." He said.

"No." I whispered.

Please god no. Harry can't be...gone.

"Don't worry, Lena. By the time I'm done with you, you won't remember your name. Let alone his." He said.

He grabbed a knife.

Zayns POV

"Stop it! Stop it both of you!" I shouted.

Luke and Mikey managed to pull Ashton away, and Niall and I grabbed onto Liam.

"Liam, calm down. Relax mate." Louis attempted to calm him.

Across the room Calum was trying to calm Ashton.

Then both of the boys did something I never thought would happen.

They broke down in tears.

Kathryn's POV

I left the room where Ashton and Liam were sobbing. I missed Lena too. Didn't anyone care about that?

"Love?" Niall called.

I felt arms slide around me and hold me tight. "You okay?" He asked.

"No." I said.

Niall kissed my cheek. "I miss her too. And Harry." He said.

I nodded and fought back a sob. Then Lottie came rushing into the room.

"Kathryn there's a fire." She said.

"What? Where?" I demanded.

"At an old warehouse in downtown London." She said.

"And you're telling us because?" Niall asked.

"I did some research. I know who owns the warehouse." She said.

We waited. "Who?" I asked finally.

Lottie grinned. "Alan Graham."