Chapter nineteen

Lena's POV

"Lena, love, calm down a second." Harry said.

I'd already shouted at Kathryn and now I was screaming at Liam. Harry was attempting to shut me up, but it wasn't happening.

"No! Answer me Liam! How the hell did you find out!?" I screamed.

"Lena I'll tell you everything just stop yelling-" Liam began.

I cut him off by slapping him in the face. The force turned his head, showing off his already red cheek.

"Don't tell me to stop yelling!" I shouted.

Liam turned on me, more angry than I'd ever seen him. It made my anger worse. What right did he have to be angry?!

I gasped as I was suddenly pressed up against the wall. "You bitch." Liam hissed in my face.

"Liam!" Harry shouted. "Get off her!"

No. I was so done getting manhandled by these boys. I was most certainly not about to take it from my brother.

"Get off of me!" I screamed, shoving him hard. Liam stumbled back but he still had a hold of my arms.

"Let her go Liam. Before you hurt her." Harry warned, pulling Liam back.

My brother shoved him away. "Stay out of this!" He growled.

"Let go of me! And don't touch Harry either!" I screamed.

Liam turned back to me and I swore he was about to hit me. I braced myself for the slap, but it never came.

"I'm done with you. I've tried to protect you. I've done everything. And you just...don't care. I'm done." He said.

"Let her go Liam!" Harrys voice was enraged now, and he'd dragged Liam off of me. My brother was still seething as he turned to me.

"Get out." He hissed.

I chuckled humorlessly. "Done." I snapped. I stomped to my room and grabbed my bag and started for the stairs.

"Lena!" Harry called, chasing after me.

"I'm leaving. Tell Liam to calm his ass down." I said.

Harry caught up with me and grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Anywhere." I said.

"I'm going with you." He said.

I shook my head. "I'll be back soon. It'll be fine." I said.

"Lena-"

"No, Harry. I need to be alone." I said.

He sighed and released me, and I walked out the door.

Zayns POV

I was lying in bed when I heard shouts.

"No! Answer me Liam! How the hell did you find out?!"

It sounded like Lena. There was a muffled voice that answered, a cracking noise, and then I heard her again.

"Don't tell me to stop yelling!"

I heard a shuffling noise, and the sound of something hitting the wall. There was someone speaking, but i couldn't make out the words.

Then I heard Harrys voice. "Liam! Get off her!"

What the hell was going on in there? What did Liam know? What was he doing to Lena?

Then Lena again. "Get off of me!" Then there was a shuffle.