Chapter thirty two

Liam's POV

I had to find my sister. But how? How the hell could I find her? Where had Alan taken her?

Ashton and the others had immediately flown back to London. We were all staying together. He was a wreck. I guessed that showed how much he loved her. Good. That would mean he'd be a good help finding her.

Right now we were all sitting in the kitchen. Suddenly everyone's phone began lighting up.

"What the hell is happening to Twitter?" Kathryn asked no one in particular. She picked up her phone and looked at it. Her face darkened.

"Babe? What is it?" Niall asked.

"Guys. You're gonna wanna look at this." Kathryn said.

I grabbed my phone immediately and looked. When I saw the picture, I felt sick. It was a collage. One was of Stacey Kelley, and the other was of Lena, holding Stacey's wig.

STACEY KELLY IS LENA COOPER!

The caption read.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Lena was found out.

Lena's POV

"Lena are you hurt?" Harry demanded.

There were angry tears streaming down my face, but I wasn't hurt.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Are you sure he didn't harm you?" He asked.

"Yes Harry." I said.

We were silent a long time.

"Lena, you should know that, more than likely, I won't make it though this." He said.

I looked at him. "What?!" I demanded.

"Love, Alan is going to kill me. You know that. I was just leverage. Now he has you, and he doesn't need me anymore." He said.

"I won't let him hurt you." I said furiously.

"Lena," he whispered.

"No!" I sobbed. "No, i won't let it happen."

He reached out and pulled me against him, the chains around my ankles jingling as I moved.

"Shhh. Shhh, it's okay. I'd rather it be me than you." He said.

"Harry no. No, I can't lose you." I sobbed.

He kissed the top of my head. "It'll be okay. You'll get out of this. You'll have Ashton. You'll have your baby. Everything is gonna be fine." He soothed.

"Harry.." I whispered.

"I love you, Lena. I want you to know that. I never stopped loving you. I've loved you from the moment I saw you in that seafood place in Memphis, to the day you agreed to be mind in Australia, to the moment Alan dragged you in here, to right now while I'm holding onto you. I love you so much, and I want you to know that I always will, no matter what Alan does tonight." He said.

I looked up and kissed him hard on the mouth. It had been so long. So long since his lips were on mine.

"I love you too, Harry. I've loved you ever since I heard you sing What Makes You Beautiful." I said.

He smiled and kissed me, but then pulled away.

"What about Ashton?" He asked.

I sighed. "Harry, if Alan kills you, I'm gonna make his life hell. He's gonna kill me. So I'm probably never gonna see him again. I do love him, and I love you too. But I can't dwell on him when everything I want is right here." I said.

He smiled and kissed me. And if I could think of a better way to spend the last night of my life, I didn't.

Because I was happy.

YAYYY! Yay for Hena shippers! Lol this is for you Katie, I knew you'd want this to happen.

What's gonna happen next? I don't knowww!!

Lololol love you all and thanks for reading!

-Amy