Chapter thirty one

Lemme point out that I kinda messed up when writing the last chapter. During Ashton's POV he said she was only a month in. But Lena is two months pregnant, not just one. Sorry for the confusion! Also, I love everyone's comments and feedback. But for future reference, just because you don't like the particular band I'm using in the story then just remember this is all fanfiction. Just pretend you like them. Okay. Thank you all for reading!

-Amy

Lena's POV

"I've gotta say, I missed touring." I said, stepping off the stage.

"They love you. You're great. You're on vocal rest after the concert. You can talk, but be calm and quiet. No yelling. No singing. Talk very little. Okay. Go lie down for awhile, rest that baby." Simon said.

I giggled. "Will do, Si. Thanks." I said.

I moved down the corridors to my dressing room. Luke passed me on the way.

"Great show, Stace." He said.

I wondered why he was calling me that until I saw the woman pass me from behind. I smiled a thank you at him and strode to my dressing room.

I had been to many places, with One Direction and now with 5sos. But I had to say, I loved Rome. And that's where we were tonight. We'd played the first show in Tuscany a week ago, then moved on to Florence about three days after, and then we'd come to Rome two days ago. We left for France after this show.

I got to my dressing room and saw that my phone was lit up. I had seventy four missed calls from Liam, seventy two from Kathryn, sixty from Zayn, fifty six from Louis, fifty two from Niall, forty from Lottie, twenty from Perrie, and one from Harry. Extremely worried, I began to dial the last number that called me, which was Kathryn. But then Liam started calling me again.

"Hello?" I asked, heart pounding.

"Lena! Oh my fucking god where are you?!" He demanded.

"I'm in Rome. What's going on Liam?" I asked. I was panicking and I needed him to fucking tell me what was going on.

"Lena what is your bodyguards name?" Liam demanded.

"Jeremy. Why?" I asked.

"Fine Jeremy and tell him you're not safe." He said.

"What? Why the hell am I not safe?!" I demanded.

"Lena, I'll tell you everything. Just go find him. Stop everything you're doing and do it." He said.

"Did you get her?" I heard someone ask.

"Yeah, I got her." Liam told them.

"Okay, I'm looking around for him. Tell me what's going on. Now." I said.

"Okay. Alan has lost his fucking mind, Lena. He spray painted your name all over buildings in London. It's all over the news. He also painted on threats. But I won't go into details about those. But then once he called me, he told me he knew exactly where you were and he'd get you, no stopping him. I went down to tell the boys, and they started looking for Harry. But Lena, we couldn't find him." Liam said.

I stopped in my tracks. No. No no no.

"He got Harry." I gasped.

"Niall thinks he's going to use him as leverage against you." Liam said.

"No." I whispered.

"Lena, don't you dare do anything stupid. We'll get Harry back, but we're not letting him have you." He said.