Chapter twenty four

Lena's POV

"Liam? What did he say?" Calum asked.

"T-there's a party. He wants us all to come." I said. Ashton took my phone and read the message, then frowned. Calum pulled out his own phone and looked at it.

"I've got the same message." He said.

Luke and Michael looked next. Ashton handed me my phone and looked at his. "So did i." The three of them said in unison.

"How did he get your number?" Ashton demanded of me.

"I don't know! I bought a new phone the day we came to Sydney!" I cried.

"This doesn't make any sense. None of us gave him the number." Calum said.

Michael looked away.

"Mikey?" I asked.

He sighed. "So, I may have given it to Lottie." He said.

"Lottie?" Ash questioned.

"Louis' sister." I supplied.

"I know who she is. Why are you talking to her?" Ashton said.

"We've been dating. Since Lena came to live with us." Miley said.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Luke asked.

"I didn't want to make Lena feel bad." He said.

"Well now Lottie has given it to Liam!" Ashton yelled.

"He's her brother!" Mikey cried.

"Her brother that harmed her!" Ash cried.

"He didn't harm her!"

"He did emotionally!"

"Stop yelling at each other!" Luke shouted. "Just stop!"

Ashton rolled his eyes and took my phone again. "Let's go." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me out of the room.

"Ash, give me my phone." I said. "Please."

"Put your shoes on. We're leaving." He said, ignoring me.

"Ashton give me my phone." I said, a little firmer.

"Not until I block this number. Put on your shoes." Ashton said.

"Ashton do not block the number!" I cried.

"Lena I don't want him to hurt you!" He cried, running his hands through his curls.

"Ash, he's my brother. He will find another way to contact me. And he's probably trying to make up for what happened." I said calmly.

"I don't care. He hurt you once. I had to stand by and watch you pick up the pieces." He said.

"Ashton, relax. It's not as bad as you think." I said.

"Lena, I never told you this. But I saw you the nigh you came to our apartment. I saw the way you sobbed in Luke's arms. I don't ever-ever-want to see that ever again." He said. But he seemed to have calmed down some.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Ash. But keep in mind that was the night i moved out. I'm over it now." I said.

Ashton rolled his eyes. "You can't even hear Harrys name without flinching." he snapped.

Of course, this made me flinch. But this time, it wasn't Harry. It was the venom behind Ashton's voice.

"I thought you understood that." I said, barely above a whisper.