All You (Luck Voltia)

Note: I'm trying to re-immerse myself in the series and re-introduce myself to the characters by watching it from the beginning! But this came to mind and I couldn't stop writing soooo- here!

Luck Voltia x Fem!Reader

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mentally and Physically, she always thought herself very weak...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Luck...do you remember what you said to me when we were kids? About facing things head on?"
He was still very much unconscious, the dripping sound of the IV the only noise in the private room. His breathing was steady and that was good, but he'd been asleep for days now, almost four to be exact. She sighed in an attempt to calm her nerves.

"Well...maybe you don't, it was pretty insignificant, but...you told me that if I didn't like the situation I was in, if I didn't like what they were saying, to just stand up and fight it," she chuckled dryly, eyes closing as her mind dug up images from the past,"It's funny...I remember thinking 'Wow, what a simple answer' and even being a little angry with you. I was convinced that nothing could ever be so simple...but it was. Luck, it's because of you that I can stand up and fight, that I'm as strong as I am now-"

Her eyes flew open at the sound of laughter. It was tired laughter and his voice was hoarse from his long slumber, but there was no mistaking it. It was him.

"I didn't really do anything though. Honestly, that was all you, (Name)!" He smiled at the girl who was admittedly a little embarrassed, moving to grab her hand as she tried to pull it away from his ,"You've always been strong! You just couldn't see it!"

It was hard not to take him seriously when he looked at her so earnestly, blue eyes almost shimmering. She found her face heating up under his watchful eyes, but cracked a smile despite her blush.

"We'll have to see how true that really is once you're all healed up. But fair warning, I won't be holding back."

He shot her a toothy grin and squeezed her hand.

"I sure hope not!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ahhh, it's been too long my insane electric blonde ♡