!Surprise Character! - Caring Aftercare

!!!!NSFW implied!!!!

Also it's like so bad lmao

This man needs more love, so-

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °

"Ugh...,"

(Name) regretted sitting up just as soon as she'd done it, her eyes screwing shut from the pain. She had the headache of the century, her throat was unbearably dry, and there was a mysterious ache on certain parts of her body that she couldn't quite place at the moment. Letting the sheets slide off her bare chest, she reached over to the nightstand, grabbing the glass of water she hadn't remembered placing there and downing the entire thing in one go. Placing it back onto the countertop, she let out a breathy sigh before tensing at the rustling beside her.

Who in the H-

"Hnn...O-oh!" Shooting up, the guest in her bed started to stutter, "(N-name)! I um- Good morning! I...I was going to make you some breakfast, but I a-also didn't want to wake you, s-so I...just left the water on your nightstand there...sorry...",

Blinking the rest of the sleep away, she chuckled a bit at her shy companion, draping her arms around his shoulders and gently forcing him back onto the mattress.

"You know...", His reddened ears perked up at her voice though he dared not peek over, still too shaken,"It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today. So glad I decided to bring you back with me finally."

His breathing grew shallow when she pressed a kiss to his pale cheek before resting her head on his nearly trembling chest. Perhaps he should have considered grabbing a glass for himself, he thought briefly, feeling the butterflies in his stomach flutter all the way up to his throat, drying out his tongue in the process. Gordon couldn't help but smile, a nervous but elated response tumbling from his lips.

"Yeah...I'm glad too."

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °