Lend Me Your Gaze (Luck Voltia)

This one's for you, Kimiwotabetai !!!!

Geezus I'm extra XD

Jealous!Luck x Reader as requested!
Hopefully it's not too terrible~

Side note, I feel as though certain conditions would have to be met to make someone like Luck jealous. He's gonna get hella annoyed before he gets the slightest bit jealous.

(. _  . )

______________________________________

They met in a Dungeon.

Strange, huh?

Luck was on mission with Magna and everything was going swimmingly of course. Alright, so maybe they'd been there for an extra couple of hours because Luck simply had to stop and fight every person he encountered to, fro, and in-between. But in his defense...it was fun.
For him anyway.

He'd sensed her before he saw her, he and Magna already on the way out of the cleared Dungeon corridors.

He'd asked if she were strong.

She'd answered that she was not. Not physically.

But she too could sense Mana, see it clear as day emanating from people's pores. She could grasp it, could absorb it and take it straight from the source, leave people fatigued and unconscious.

Now that, he thought, was cool.

He would've asked her more about it if she hadn't collapsed from a mixture of exhaustion and hunger.

Magna was a bit apprehensive about taking her to the back to the Black Bull's base, but what else could they do? Leave her to die? Well yeah...
But they didn't.

She even became an official member of the Black Bulls!

She never missed a moment to admire his strength, his boyish features.

He never missed an opportunity to spar with her, watch her train.

Didn't take him very long for him to grow accustomed to her gaze and having her around. He found himself liking it. A lot, actually.
She could almost put herself in what seemed like a trance when in hyper-focus. But he definitely only wanted her to look at him like that. Exclusively.

And she always showered him in compliments and praise, too.

"Oh wow Luck, could you teach me that?"
"You're seriously the fastest person ever!"
"Wish I were as strong as you..."

Maybe she wasn't the most powerful person ever, but she was both smart and cunning and could even be a bit sarcastic, which Luck absolutely adored.

And despite her misgivings, she was extremely nice and well meaning, a trait that most Magic Knights and, Hell, most people lacked. She even helped him set up pranks from time to time. And since she was now an official member of their squad, he could spend hours under her watchful eyes.

...But her eyes weren't on him for a change. They were on someone else.

Slowly but surely, it was making him...annoyed for sure. But it didn't quite ...feel like annoyance, not fully. There was more.

Following her eyes, he narrowed his own ever so slightly. He sighed through his nose quietly, nearly irritated.

"Holy crap Magna! Was that a new move?"

Ahh.

"Oh yeah, just somethin' I've been workin' on...still lost to Lightning Boy, but..."

Why was he feeling warm all of a sudden?

"Well yeah, but it still looked really awesome!"

Almost like a burning sensation...

"Oh yeah?"

...

"Mmhmm! We should spar sometime !"

Yeah, no. Not happening.

"Wha- Hey!"

"Sorry Magna, but if you wanna spar with her, you're actually gonna have to beat me in a fight~"

She ceased her thrashing and protests and took notice of his playful, yet exasperated, tone. He may not have looked the part a "Strong Magic Knight", but he was carrying her like she was the lightest thing in the world. And running at full speed at that.

"Wait,hold on! Luck what's going on ? What's up with you?"

He stopped abruptly. His eyes then met hers, matching the same tone, and undertones, his voice held moments ago. And then...

He kissed her.

(F/n) sputtered ungracefully and squirmed in his lightly bruised, and surprisingly toned, arms.

"You were looking at him...for almost the entire match. It...made me feel kind of lonely, actually."

Her heart thumped painfully.
Oh...

"Luck..."

Her soft hands found either of his cheeks as she placed a nervous kiss on his lips.

"...I will never look at another person the way I look at you."

His heart started to swell, eyes brightening again.

"You promise?"

"I swear."

"Good to hear! But just to be sure, you're wearing a blindfold for the next week ~!"

"... seriously?"

"Yep!"

Fin