Luck Voltia - Unorthodox

Y'all, I'm sorry, I just- I can't stop writing for this adorable man. Send Help T3T

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °

Her entire face felt like it had been set on fire, she could only imagine just how embarrassingly bright it was. They had only just gone public with their relationship, her family- the Prestigious House Kira- all but disowning her for not only breaking off an arranged engagement, but for "Choosing to fall for a lowly, destructive commoner". It was...disheartening to say the least but she could at least take solace in the fact that her squad, The Blue Rose Knights, along with his squad, The Black Bulls, were in their respective corners. Still, she hadn't expected him to pull her in so suddenly after the fact.

"I-I... why would you-," He chuckled at her sudden inability to speak, lidded aquamarine eyes filled with adoration. His usual excited and toothy grin was replaced with a sincere, very sweet version of itself. He linked his fingers at the small of her back, successfully trapping her.

"Your lips are really warm."

His voice was deeper than usual, an almost husky calmness about it that made her already palpitating heart stutter, her face getting redder by the second hearing the joint whistles from their squadmates.

"Luck, please-"

"I'm sorry", He laughed full on ",I couldn't help it! They just looked sooo...kissable."

Clutching at his shirt, she ducked into his chest, hiding away. Even if she'd just lost her family's support, what she gained was so much more. 

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °

A/N

Prompt Used - "Your lips are really warm."