William Vangeance - Nervous

Recieved SO many Vangeance requests, like...SO many. This one's a fluff drabble tho, so... Enjoy! *smooches*

• ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° •

Growing up, he had never been particularly close to his family. To them, he had always been the means to a very luxurious end, something they always made clear to him. It wasn't until he had made Captain of the Golden Dawn that they started to treat him like he actually mattered, like he was someone who was worthy of love and deserved to be respected. But (Name)? She had been there encouraging him from the very start.

"Are you alright?"

Her fingers squeezed his forearm gently pulling him back into reality. He nodded curtly, taking a moment to marvel at the matching jewel that adorned her left ring finger. He had considered every possibility, every single outcome of each individual reaction in his mind and still he couldn't keep his hands from shaking.

"I'm fine. I just-," He paused, still trying to steel his nerves, peering over once more, a faint dusting of pink graced his cheeks ,"...Can I hold your hand? Or- May I?...Please?"

She hummed, gifting him a reassuring smile and slipping her hand into his uncharacteristically sweaty one, giving it a quick squeeze. He smiled back lovingly, carefully removing his mask before facing the large door, beyond which his father and stepmother resided. Inhaling through his nose, he exhaled slowly, tightening his hold on the love of his life.

"Alright. I'm ready."

• ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° •

A/N

Prompt - "Can I hold your hand?"

Geezus imagine having to go back to an oppressive, toxic home to introduce leh fiance when you hadn't been home in who knows how long-

Couldn't be me lMAO