Langris Vaude - Undeniable Attraction

A/N: I personally cannot see the appeal past his looks but that's Okae more of him for you guys- Langris Request coming in hot!

Langris Vaude x Fem!Reader

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

She was probably one of the most chaotic commoners he'd ever met.

She was temperamental, mood gliding from excited to irritated in an instant given the circumstance. She was picky, never daring to go to certain parts of town despite the fact she was born in the slums, many times choosing to go hungry rather than eat anything other than seafood in that moment. But she was strong, more than capable of singlehandedly clearing many dungeons, the construction of a team only a formality of her captain's choosing, she was more than positive. Without a doubt, she was everything he wanted in a woman and then some.

He snaked an arm around her waist, keeping her neatly tucked between him and the stonewall behind him. The kiss was more heated than usual, somewhere in the back of her mind she had to wonder if his day was a particularly taxing one. She smirked, pulling apart just enough to speak.

"And what about Lady Finesse?" He scoffed at her amused smile but couldn't stop the corner of his own mouth from lifting.

"You don't need to worry about her. Now, do yourself a favor and keep quiet."

He bit down on her lip painfully and his tongue attacked hers. Briefly she wondered how the other woman might take the news, but just as quickly dismissed the thought. It was far too late to worry about that now.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO