4 Months and Counting (Luck Voltia)

A Female!Reader Insert Featuring Luck Voltia because he's my FAVORITE little psycho ! (^w^)

__________________________________

There were many things in Luck's life that he wasn't sure of, things that he'd probably never be sure of, if he were being honest.
One thing he was sure of however was the tightening in chest when she'd smile at him, the burning sensation in his insides when she smiled for anyone else. She was inspiring, up-beat, cunning, and strong--So strong. Just the sight of the Green Mantis Knight was enough to get him bubbling over with excitement...But when they fought? Talk about ELATED.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me ! I hardly used my magic at all ! I was hoping for at least a bit of a challenge..."

Speak of the Devil and so He shall appear. Or...She in this case.

Luck had been wandering around town, a little aimlessly actually, as Vanessa had instructed Asta to go and fetch some supplies. Luck had only agreed to go because the morning had been awfully slow, and well...where there's Asta, there's trouble.

And Luck was definitely always down for some trouble.

A crowd had gathered around the commotion and into the direction of her voice .From what he'd gathered from the town's folk, there'd been a robbery from a bakery. Or, well, an attempt at one.

"Please w-wait, I-I'm sorry!! "

"Sorry's not gonna cut it, guy."

Luck turned his head into the direction of the voices, heart skipping the slightest beat when his eyes reached her figure,his feet moving on their own.

"Ah, Luck-senpai, look !! I think they said something about a robbery ! But who's the-huh-Hey !! "

Oh yea, Asta was here too.

Said 15 year old scrambled to catch up to Luck as he made way towards the girl. The perpetrator already unconscious, she sighed softly, placing a firm hand on her left hip. It only took a moment for her gaze to wander to the approaching figure that stopped somewhat abruptly in front of her.

Their eyes locked as she met his gaze.

His smile widened as his breath hitched.

Her lips parted as her eyes lit up.

"Luck...?"

His heart fluttered hearing his name on her tongue.

"It's been a little while, huh (f/n)? "

____________________________________

Fin