Love and War (Luck Voltia)

Still just a little tipsy...LOL
Anyway, here's another Luck x Female!Reader (because he's 3 amazing!!!!) But this one's a shorty !
(>3<)

_____________________________________

It was that time of year again. The Star Awards Festival was fastly approaching, giving way to a new wave of excitement for both Nobility and Commoners. Even Luck who was, well, more or less always excited about something, was beginning to bubble with anticipation.
Would there be new challengers to best? Another attempted attack on the Clover Kingdom? Some random thug trying to steal from the Festival's food stands?
He didn't know the answer to any of those, but man was he excited to find out !

The Star Awards Festival was officially a week away.
Luck had just gotten back from a particularly tough, and exciting, mission and felt the muscles in his body sort of asking to be soothed. That's when he saw it.
A Cucumber with glasses and a face drawn on it.
And more than that; it was addressed to him personally.

Well...this was certainly unexpected.

At first he thought it may have been Asta or Magna, which would make sense considering he'd just pranked both of them at the same time...but what would they stand to gain from a Cucumber...? Especially after Luck had so 'kindly' electrocuted them...
And then it hit him:

Only (F/n) would do something sooo... childish and deliciously random . Only she would do something so off the wall and put so much time into what most people would assume to be pointless. Now...the real question was...how exactly did Luck plan on getting her back...?

He chuckled to himself.

He was in love with a total goofball,
wasn't he ?

"Ah! I know!!"

He smirked almost evilly.

And he knew just how to get her back.