Headcanons - Completely Random Ones, Part II

Back at it again with the meaningless headcanons! Stay Tuned!

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °

° So Charmy really does find Rill attractive, there's just something about Yuno that she is completely enamored by. Poor Rill :(  

° Once, maybe a few years ago, Leopold had quite literally run into just...the most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen. Shy eyes, a kind smile; he was just smitten from the moment he laid eyes on her. It was definitely  dropped some of her belongings out of her bag and was now scrambling to pick them up. When he leaned down to help her with that bright smile of his, he froze as she stuttered out an apology, practically scampering away in an embarrassed huff. Craziest thing was, he could definitely tell she was a commoner. He's been searching for that girl ever since. (Secretly, silently hoping his folks won't decide to arrange a marriage for him) 

° Yuno is asexual (duh). Buuut he does like hanging out with people he finds interesting. Cuddles aren't terrible either.

° Mereoleona is Bi. Chaotically Bi.

° Gordon is the most hopeless romantic in this universe. Granted, whatever person vying for his attention is almost certainly, LITERALLY gonna have to scream it into his face- and even then he's like "Oh no, you don't want me...you could do so much better." Humble Sweetie Syndrome be AGGY.

° William Vangeance has some VERY crappy self esteem. Once had a girl go through all of the trouble of begging her family to somehow arrange a marriage between the two of them, only to break it off once she got a look at his scarred face, saying something along the lines of "Royalty or no, I can't subject myself to this sort of life."  Yea, not the best vote of confidence.

° Charlotte and Vanessa are two of five total women that are in love with Yami. 

° Magna is quite suave once he stops trying so damn hard. 

° Grey doesn't eat much, but once she went out drinking with Vanessa (against her will mind you) and got freakin' wasted- ate out the entire Tavern just about. Was completely mortified when she recalled it that next morning. 

° Fuegoleon has a thing for shy innocence. Prefers women but not unlike his sister, is fairly open. 

° His rival Nozel believe it or not is the opposite; is a total sucker for people who are kind of aggressive, people that know what they want and go for it. Definitely had a crush on Mereoleona growing up.

° Mimosa is very self-conscious about her physique. Noelle assures her she looks perfectly fine...in her own way. 

° The reason why Sister Lily became a woman of the cloth is actually a traumatic one...let's just say she doesn't care for people giving her random physical contact anymore (hints why despite Asta meaning absolutely no harm, he always gets the watery-boot) . 

° Nacht has only ever had one crush in his entire life, and that person died at a very early age (Just made myself sad). Is kind of on the fence about love because of it.  

° Somewhere down the line, Magna does develop a crush on Sol. The stronger those feelings become, the harder it becomes for him to talk to her like they used to; man becomes an awkward, stuttering mess. It's pretty cute.

° Every now and then, Sally and Luck link up to go on a Destruction Spree. They are near impossible to catch.  

° Damnatio has a younger sister, about 10 years his junior (lmao totally an oc mine) . They're not very close at all.