How To Train Your Asta (Asta)

a VERY short Asta x Female!Reader .
Just felt like writing it for no reason really (v.v)

_______________________________________
Step 1: Praise

"Hey Asta!" She ran up to him as he was training. He stopped and greeted her with a smile.
"Yea (f/n) ? What's up ?"
"I just wanted to say that the fact that you're still in love with Sister Lily even after all these years is SO admirable ! Sure wish a guy would be that faithful to me ! "
He scratched the back of his head bashfully.
"Oh yea ? Thanx ! And you're beautiful (f/n)! Strong and beautiful too ! Any guy would be lucky to have you !!" He beamed.

Step 2: Support

Asta had taken a couple blows from the enemy and was bleeding, but had that ever stopped him before ?

"Asta!!" She exclaimed before casting a spell of her own.
"Alteration Magic: Ethereal Armor!!"
He took a moment to grin back at her

"Thanx (f/n) !!" And he was back on the offensive.

Wait...was he blushing just then?

Step 3: ... Kiss?

"Ugh, Asta you big dummy!!" Noelle punched Asta in the back, pushing him at full force away from her...

...and right into (f/n).

This wouldn't have been that big of a deal if their lips hadn't met, or, slammed into eachother in the process. Asta shot up, helping up the girl he just crashed into, a blushing stuttering mess of a boy.

"(F-f/n) !! I-I am SO sorry !!! I SWEAR I didn't mean to ...t-to kiss you like that !!"
She laughed as she held her aching mouth.
"Really Asta, it's fine! I um...I didn't actually mind at all."
Something began to sparkle in his eye that she didn't quite catch.

"So then I can...Can I give you another one?"

Fin