Rush Hour

Angelika's POV

"Testing, one, two, three." I say speaking into a mic watching an overview of the members postions .
"This is Jung with Team 2, I can hear you clear as day over."
"H with Team 1 reporting to Team 3, Your voice is even prettier on radio, over."
"This is Kang please refrain from flirting of anykind, thank you." Yeosang states looking over at me blankly from his computer.
Yunho than speaks, "Yeah Hongjoong, Im the only one for Angel."
"This is A to Jung, flirting is prohibited especially for you, over." I say in a monotone voice.
"But-"
"Over."
Yeosang laughs.
"This is serious. They need to focus." Yeosang states smirking.
"Your telling me."

"This is Jung, we have arrived."
Yeosang speaks into his headset, "Status?"
" We are in the back. Visual is clear here. Hows visual inside?" Yunho replies.
"The back hallway has a few nurses. Continue on after the alarm is deactivated in 30 seconds."
"Over."
Yeosang nods and I click a button that deactivates all cameras within the area.
I speak softly, "All cameras are down proceed with caution."
"Over."

Yeosang speaks to me, "Cutting off communications with Team 2 temporarily. Connecting to Team 1. Check status, A."
"This is A, whats your status?" I asked.
"H to A, We have visual on crowd and stage from a far distance. Preperations are being completed."
I looked at Yeosang who smiles softly at me. He lowers his mic before speaking to me.
"Don't worry. H has this. All of them know what they are doing. Trust us. Ok?"
"Of course. Im just scared. The last times I've trusted you all is when I went on a fucking emotional trip.."
"This time will be different. We will get this done. Head on."
"If you say so. Your the only one I feel like I can trust anymore.. "

Yunho's POV

Its 6:30 am. Jongho, Seonghwa and I are at the back of the hospital. We are all dressed in scrubs and surgical masks waiting for the signal to walk in. Even if our specialty is action operations, we aren't too bad at stealth and quite missions either. Our team, is more than qualified for all kinds of things...
As soon as Angel gives us that signal, we start casually walking in. I give a look to the two behind me to spread out. They nod and soon we are off to find the packages.
Upon walking off, I spot a white Doctors coat. I quickly take it and put it on while the nurses look away. I walk to the front desk as if I knew what I was doing.
"Good morning."
"Good morning Doctor!"
"Can you give me information on all packages sent to the hospital? Within in the past 24 hours? I need to check a specific package. It may not be the correct one."
"Of course! It will only take a second." The woman brightly smiles walking to the back. I then look around the area to see patients walking in and Nurses walking out calling out names.
"Here you are!" I look to the woman and smile brightly at her before taking the document.
"Thank you."
I then walk towards the back into a empty room.
"Alright lets take a look."
I start flipping through the documents.
No. No. No. No. Ah Yes, here:

" World Health organization M.A.D.D. vials. To be shipped to to major city hospitals.
Type: injection for prevention of common influenza.
Level location: Basement R, Room 404R "

Damn.

I casually pulled out a crappy track phone and texted:

" Under the waterfall "

I than get up from my position and walk out back to the front.
"Looks like everything is in order."
"Thats great!"
"Tell me, do you know were the basement is? My memory is faulting these days."
"My my, Are you new?"
"You caught me haha. I am. It's obvious, huh?" I laughed.
"Oh yes! All you need to do is take that elevator to your left."
"Ah, of course. I am really loosing it these days."
"Nonsense! Even after 5 years I still get lost."
"Thank you." I say with a wink before heading towards the elevator. And As I do Jongho and Seonghwa both walk towards the elevator casually waiting behind me.
The elevator finally comes up. Though, it wasn't empty. It held a small female nurse. She smiles brightly before stepping off into the hallway. With that, casually, the three of us walk into the small elevator. As soon as the door closes, I look down at the basement button.
"You need a specific key." Seonghwa says
"You mean this?" Jongho says randomly pulling out an ID. Which coincidently had a high level clearance.
"Yes, good Job Jongho. You surely are a lucky person. " I grab it from him and place it into the card slot.
A robotic female voice suddenly rings out after I placed it,