The Watch Dog

Angelika's POV

"I-I SWEAR! THESE MEN ARE CRAZY! All taking on the world? I mean who does that kinda thing!?" The Tv screeches out into the morning as I sat eating my breakfast.
"Lets not forget the people who probably actually decided to join them. They are idiots. I mean who thinks they can actually accomplish taking on our government!? Please!"

"Did you finish your homework yesterday?" My father asks.
"Yes sir. All done."
"Even Chemistry?"
"Yes even stupid Chemistry."
"Good girl."

Ding!

"I'll get it." I say getting up to the door. Quickly I go to the doorway and open it to reveal the person knocking.
"Hello Mrs. Angelika."
I expected to see Yunho. But this boy wasn't him. The boy was dressed in my school's uniform slicked black hair and a teethy grin. Handsome and clean. He looked way younger looking than Yunho, in fact he looked more around my age.
"May I help you?" I said.
"Ah! Lucas. Welcome." My mother says to him from behind me, "Angel dear let him in." I let him in and shut the door behind him. My father walks over to us.
" Angel, This is Special Agent Wong Yukhei, but you can call him Lucas."
"Oh its nice to meet you." I say.
"You too Mrs. Angelika." The boy grabs my hand and kisses the top of it.
"Such a gentleman." My mother says smiling.
"He is going to be Yunho's helper around school. Angel, I may have opened your drawer to find a couple of threating notes... You need not to be so to yourself about those kinda things, you should have told someone my dear. Even if it seemed like a joke.. We don't take these things lightly, hence why Mr. Wong is going to help out. Also-" he pauses to hold my shoulders as if to comfort me, "Don't get upset or scared..We think Yunho may be in league with that bad criminal organization, but to be sure is also another reason why our prodigy Lucas has come to help. Don't worry no matter what, you are protected at all times." He smiles reasuringly.

Buzz~

"Oh, Yunho's here." I state.
"You should get going Angel, I'll clean up your dishes.." My mother says.
"I should get going too. Good day to you all. See you around school." Lucas says winking to me and walking out of the house.

As walked to the car door, I kept panicking. They really have been keeping an eye on Yunho.. Yunho is actually very careful with his everymove, so could they know?

When we arrived at school, I kept getting that since of gulit for not saying anything to Yunho.. They are watching him like a hawk. Making sure he messes up so that they can attack. I stood leaning against the school buliding waiting for Yeosang to pop out.
"Where the hell is Yunho? Isn't he supposed to be around at all times?" Yeosang says walking up to me smiling.
"Well yes..but.." I looked around. Where is Yunho, he was just here?.. Instantly, I glanced around slightly behind me. And wouldn't you know, he was watching. Lucas was already watching me just like a lion to his prey. It was more than uncomfortable. More than just spying.
"Who are you looking at?" Yeosang's expression becomes serious.
"No one, I- I thought Yunho was here.."
" I think there's something wrong..and seeing as your looking over your shoulders.. I think my guess is right."
"Theres no need to worry, Im sure he just went off to the bathroom...or something..."
"Forget about Yunho for a second. You seem, scared. What's wrong with you?"
"Y-Yeosang..Some one is wat-."

"Im back.." Yunho says walking up to us.
"Great, Angel was going to tell me something." Yeosang says.
"What were you going to say?"
I whent down to a whisper.
"Are you, you aware that Lucas Is watching?"
"He's watching?" Yeosang says.
"Yes, like a hawk."
"Angel, he probably just think your pretty or something." Yeosang says in disbelief.
"Listen, my father introduced me to him this morning. And told me all about him."
" I knew something was wrong with you.. Thats what it whats up.. but don't worry he is just working with me. Hes not gunna harm you. "
"No no, I mean he is also watching you."
"Watching me?"
" They think your in league with Ateez."  As i say that, Yunho's face becomes serious.
"When did he become a special agent?" Yeosang asks.
"A couple years? I only ever heard of him, he seems to be a celebrity among the special forces unit. He plays innocent and sweet, but hes the definition of a snake. This isn't the best situation for me if they have him on my ass. They really must be catching on.."
"He has been staring holes into us since we both stepped on campus." I say.
"Hmm.. Don't worry about anything Angel, I'll be fine." Yunho states.
"We should get inside..before the bell rings." Yeosang says.
"Lets go." Yunho demands.