Kidnapped

Yunho's POV

You called 5 times.

Me: I couldn't fucking find Angel anywhere, is she with you?
Lucas: I have her don't worry. Taking her home as we speak.

"Texting her?" Mingi asks disgusted.
"No, I texted Lucas. Since hes catching on to me.."
"How the hell are we going to get Angel?" Jongho asks.
" Do we really need her?" Mingi adds.
"We need her to make a bigger statement than the one at the school. Also, we are heading straight for their location. " H says.
"How!?" Wooyoung asks.
"Tracker, on her phone. I've had one installed since like forever." Yeosang says.
"You really are a crazy nerd." San says chuckling.
H looks to Yeosang who sits at his computer, " Pull it up."
Yeosang pulls it up on the screen.
"Shes at her house? You would think she'd be in a more secure location.." I say.
"Hmm, I think We should let Yeosang check things out first. Then Have Yunho come in when things clear out. If one of us goes in there thats not those two, it will look suspicious. " H says.
"When are you sending him in?" Jongho asks.
"ASAP. Start heading there. Call your family car. Get going." Hongjoong demanded. Yeosang nodded and headed out the door.
"Text the chat with a ok hand if its a clear." I yelled before he shuts the door.
Seonghwa looks to H before speaking out loud.
"Do you think they suspect Yeosang?"
"No. I don't think so." Yunho says.
"He is scary believable when it comes to lieing.." Wooyoung says. After a cold silence H speaks.
"Lets be careful to make sure none of us are suspected.. We need to carry out this next operation silently and carefully. Lets have two people on the outside waiting after Yunho shows up to the house. We need them with silent weapons. Also, we need San waiting in the van with our, getaway go-to driver, Seonghwa. The others and I will be waiting at Yeosang's house investigating the arial side of things. Now, we should stop chatting and get moving, this operation is simple but delicate.. We can't afford to fuck up.." And like that we all start loading up.

Group Messages-

Yeosang: 👌🏻

Angel's POV

This is stupid. As soon as we get to my house, Im immediately sent on house arrest. Lucas says its because I needed to stay in one place and that it was a possibility Ateez doesn't know where my residence was. Pfftt, if only he knew. So, I sat watching Tv as Lucas sat with a gun and a walkie.
"Special Agent Wong, this is Team 127 come in."
"This is Special Agent Wong."
"#008 is secure at location A. correct?"
"Yes. Its all clear so far."
"It better be. If not proceed to location B, over and out."

I look to Lucas for a second before staring down at the floor.
"Are you ok?"
"No. Of course not. I just was in a terrorist attack on my own supposedly safe school.. Im fucking fantastic. " he sighs getting up and sitting next to me.
"Don't worry, your fine. Im here. There's no need to be scared." He places a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"R-really." I wasn't scared for that  reason.. Not in the slightest. I was just scared to be alone. Alone with Lucas. Its almost like he trys so hard to one up Yunho, to a point where he trying to force a connection with me.
"Of course." He looks me in the eyes rubbing my check softly with his thumb.
"Lucas..."
"Yes?"

RING~

Lucas jerks away quickly to the door, clutching his gun. After looking through the doors peering hole, he opens the door. And walking in hurringly was none other than Yeosang.
"Angel!! Thank god your okay." As Yeosang spoke Lucas closes the door watching him carefully.
"No no! Im glad your okay." I hug him tightly, which in return he hugs back. Yeosang looks back to Lucas and smiles.
"Thank you for protecting her."
"No problem. Its my job."
"Are you are anywhere?!"
"No no im ok."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! Im sure. Im okay Yeosang." He sighs in relief.
" Good. Now listen Angel, I have to get home before my mother worries. Shes on edge since that whole thing happened..If you need me call me, im basically your neighbor."
"I- I want you to stay.."
"Im sorry, I only sneaked out to check on you for a couple of minutes. Once my mom sees that Im not home she will flip.. Im sorry."
"Okay.." Great, im going to be alone with him agian.. What if something happens!? Oh no..
"Angel, You should get some rest while you're at it. Since you have Lucas to watch you." Yeosang says.
"Your right..I will try.."
After a bit he leaves, and I ran to my room to catch some sleep like he suggested. Plus Im sure Lucas wouldn't follow me that far...
Ever so slightly did I lay my head down. After staring at the ceiling for a minutes I grabbed my blanket and cuddled with it. Sighing outloud at my busy mind, I turn over on my side to watch the trees outside my window. The scene was so smoothing, I instantly fell asleep..