Bully

Angelika's POV

"Oh no. Oh no! D-damn it.."

I run panicked out of my bedroom with buckets of sweat and tears. Quickly I flipped on my bathroom light switch and swing open my cabinet door. Shaking and sniffing I fumbled with my hands to grab my pill bottle and consume one light blue pill.

As soon as I swallowed it down I lean my hands on the sink looking to the floor below. This stupid pill was supposed to last for a month.. why isn't it working!?

"Angelika?"

I look up to see Yunho worryingly staring down at me. His hair, blue as the pills I took, was covering a bit of his face as he stared into me. Quickly I look away from him wiping tears off of my cheeks.
"Im fine.."
"Are you sure? You look really upset.."
"Yeah. Just another-" He cuts me off.
"Nightmare." Yunho stares at me softly.
"I took the pill. I should be fine..now."
"For another month?"
"Or At least I hope so this time.." I say walking out of the bathroom and into my room to get ready for the day. But before I could shut the door to my room, Yunho grabs me looking at me with a soft expression.
"Are you sure you'll be okay?"
"I-I don't really know.." a tear rolls down my cheek. And as it does he pulls me in into a tight embrace.
"Im here for you. We may not know much about each other, but Im here for you..."

SKIP TO THE END OF FIRST PERIOD

"Rock"
"Paper." 
"Scissors."
"Shot!"

"Damn it."
"Ha I won." I say proudly sticking my tongue out at Yeosang.
"I guess your picking the movie tonight than.." he groans.
"Not all the movies I pick are bad.. Are they?"
"There not, but I wanted to watch that animated show you told me about.."
"If we have time maybe will watch that too."
"Its not like you to want to stay up so late. What's with that."
"Come on!! I just want to spend time with you.. Because your my Bestie."
"Suure.."

Boy was I scared. Why? Because today, as I opened my locker I received a note, well another one. I have two as of now. From the same person. Honestly, I get little notes all the time, varying with love letters and positivity. The notes Ive recently received aren't like that, they are scary and concerning. Even so, I didn't care to tell anyone about it when it occurred. Not even Yeosang knows about it, even if it was weird. But, yesterday morning that first letter in my locker was from a person claiming to be Ateez. It was perfectly hand written. And I really didn't think anything by it, it's probably just a prank. And this unusual letter stated:

"Dear Angelika Hayes,

We are always watching. Don't think you can simply walk away from your sins.

~ Ateez. "

I remember rolling my eyes and throwing the paper away. It seemed like a scam. Who would be as stupid as to think I'd buy into that!? The second letter was even more weird but none the less Im ignoring it. Stupid Highschool jackasses.

Everyone around me was bursted out into conversation, making small talk and jokes. However, here I thought thinking upon those unusual notes.

"Angel?"
I look over to Yeosang who softly smiles at me, " Whats wrong? Are you okay?"
"Y-yes. Im okay."
"You shouldn't worry. You got Yeosang and I. No ones going to hurt you." Yunho says whispering. I nodded.

Literally hours later we were released into Lunch.

Poke~

"Angel.. Hold up." Yunho looks to me grabbing me by the arm, "Yeosang we will be there in a second I have to speak with her about Family stuff."
He nods and heads off into the cafeteria. As soon as he leaves Yunho looks down at me blankly while grabing a piece of paper from his pocket. My stomach drops.
"Angel, Why were you hiding this from me?" His expression becomes serious.
"I don't know know what your talking about."
"Don't lie to me. Its a letter from that terrorist group..I read it as soon as you threw it away. Now, where is the other one?" He demanded.
"Other one!?" I exclaim.
"Yes, Im not stupid. I know you have another one, just hand it to me." I stared at the tall man glaring, until finally I gave in.
"Fine." I handed the piece of paper to him crossing my arms.
"You need to tell me when things like this happen. Im here to protect you for a reason."
"Whatever..." I look down whining.
" If your not honest with me, even if this is just a small prank with notes, you will get hurt." He expression changes into a soft one.
"Im sorry..I be sure to tell you."
He nods and reads the letter.
"The last one was kinda creepy, but this one is straight up threatening and violent. "
"Its scary.."
"Thats why you should tell me these things instead of hiding it. This is a form of bullying Angel..Its not okay."
"Yes Yunho, I understand." I say sighing.