Under the Radar

Yeosang's POV

                        12:30pm
     Middle of Nowhere, Nevada

"Damn it all! Their security is super tight. I can't seem to find shit." I say frustrated laying my head on the desk.

"I think you should relax. Take a break Yeosang." I look up to H who places a hand on my back.
"No. Im good."
"Your not good. You have bags under your eyes and your raging. I think you need to sleep. Staring at a computer screen too long is going to mess up your vision and your mental health."
"What about you? You've been up since yesterday.. If I rest so should you."
"I'll be fine.."
"If your going to be fine, I know I will. "
"Yeosang. Its an order. Sleep. Rest. Recollect yourself." I sigh and push myself out of the chair.
"Fine. I'll go get some fresh air I guess.."
I walk away though out the metal hallways and useless rooms with useless files. However on the way out, I hear the endless screaming of pain followed by A cool and collected San walking out of a random room. He looks to me and smiles using a wash cloth to clean himself of his bloody red hands.
"Yeosang, its great to see your finally off that computer."
"Sure.. Hows your work going?"
"This one is very well trained. It's going to take another hour or two to get him to spill the tea. If only Mingi was here.. he'd of gotten everything out of everyone we brought here in a matter of a day."
"You mean killed them?.."
"That too." He chuckles.
"How long have you been stuck with them?" I ask.
"Well, The first guy,  still  hasn't spoken since we grabbed him at that conference. The other two people? Maybe only a day. The government really likes to make sure we don't get what we want. But unfortunately for them this group has me. There is no need to worry. Everything comes out eventually.." he smirks.
"I think your having too much fun.."
"Maybe so." He laughs softly before heading off.
Crazy bastard. I could never do the things he does.. He is good at what he does even if its dirty. Nonetheless, someone has to do it.

After walking, a couple of seconds later, I start heading out of the buliding. And like always, Im greeted with a barren deserted land. Sighing, I place myself against the building looking at the setting horizon. Too bad this isn't some vacation.. it would have been nice to actually enjoy this place in all its glory. Yet, we are here as criminals in a hideaway hidden from the world. That is until the biggest challenge of our lives happens. The master plans of all plans. Even bigger than the last. Its stressful really... Why? Well, that's because Im not sure if any of us will make it out alive. Hongjoong says it's whats right. And that It needs to be done. "No one else is stepping up! It's up to us 8." ..But is it really ok if one of us doesn't make it out?.. I don't think so. The 8 of us makes a team. I couldn't see us without any other number..

"YEOSANGIE!" I turn my head to the right to see Wooyoung.
"Don't fucking say my name like that it's weird..."
"Is it!?" He chuckles.
"Are you and Jongho done training with recruits?"
"For now at least. Hongjoong is making everyone take breaks... I wish Mingi and Yunho were here. It's soo quiet with out them.."
"It is. I wish they'd come back too."
"A quick question. Do you think Mingi is going to leave Angel for dead?"
"I don't want to think about that."
"But, Mingi really hates her..~" I glare knowing full well of that. He hates her so much he was willing to slit her throat without much information about her ( other than the fact of Angel being the President's princess.).  I'd say she only has a 20% chance that she'd ever actually come back alive. But I want to give fate and Mingi the benefit of the doubt and say she is well.
"I know that. I know that she's probably already dead as we speak.. I just...I don't want to believe such a cruel thing."
"I think Mingi actually has a heart whether or not you believe me.. The way he grabbed her off the ground when we got her back... He was so gentle from what I saw. It was almost like he was holding onto something he really cared for. Maybe he saw someone in her or... maybe he secretly has a crush on her~ !" He wiggles his eyebrows. But I scoffed at his ideas.
"You really think Mingi would actually think that way? Listen, Wooyoung, he is a high class killing machine. To imagine him taking pity on Angel is like seeing an Alien in this fucking dessert."
"I actually happen to believe Aliens are real and I also believe that Mingi hasn't abandoned her.. well for now at least."
"Well, we will see about that.." I say rolling my eyes.

SLAM! The door to the base opened with a mighty slam to reveal a panicked Seonghwa.
"Y-YEOSANG! YOUR RADIO IS GOING OFF COME QUICK. ITS, ITS MINGI.." Wooyoung and I look to each other before both running back from the way I came.

"Why are you guys running!?" San shouts. Wooyoung answers him while sprinting.
"Its Mingi."
"OH SHIT." He says shook. With that I can hear more footsteps in this quiet hallway indicating that San began to follow behind us.
Soon, we all rushed into the room with the computer. Standing there calmly is H, radio in hand.
"Song. Please stay were you are til YK relocates your device...over. Oh my god, Yeosang! Thank god. Something come up with Mingi." I grab the radio and press the button speaking.
"This is YK to Song, Over." I prepared for the worse news cluching that stupid radio.
"So..to..YK..The..found.us..Request....rout...2?. Over." The radio was breaking up here and there, but I understood what he was trying to say. So I clicked away on my computer and started to re-route him.
"Mingi, Request Granted to route 2. Tracking your location and rerouting you on GPS device."
"An...el! Than.s.... Song, over.. out."
I looked at the screen as silence filled the air. But I eventually break the silence looking to H.
"Mingi and Angelika won't be here until next month with the new route they are going... What exactly happened to make them change it?"
H looks to the rest of the group and than to me.
"They hacked into our computer at the old base."
"Thats impossible."
"But they did." I look down ashamed that I could of done more to prevent it.
"It was supposed to be an un-hackable system. I've made sure of it..."
"Don't be hard on yourself Yeosang. You did what you could have done." Hongjoong says reassuringly. Than, Jongho softly speaks up to us questioningly.
"If they know about the route. Shouldn't they know where we are?" I shook my head.
"Only half of the information is in that stupid computer..the other half is on a chip, which is here. They should only know information as far as Texas. And from what the tracker says they're  only at the edge of Tennessee." I say.
"Are they heading up?" Seonghwa asks.
"No. They are going farther down. Or they should be at least."
San chuckles speaking outloud with a cheeky grin. "That is unless Mingi decides to change it."
"

Lets hope not." H says rolling his eyes.

Before we could all disperse into our own regular activities the radio begans to play out loud with a fuzzy tone until Mingi's voice is heard agian.
"We...ran....us and..got. format.. on you. Over."
"We ran us and got formation on you?" Jongho says raising a brow.
"I wonder what that could mean.. We really need to fix that signal.."  H says. And at that moment I let out the biggest sigh, understanding the bits and pieces of words blaring out of the radio. I wondered deeply on what could have happened for them run into such a problem..
All I no is Wooyoung was right.
Angel isn't dead yet.
And Mingi has something up his sleeves for her. But what could that be?

I guess we will find out when they arrive.
If they even do arrive that is..