One World Under God

My name Is Angelika.
A-N-G-E-L-I-K-A.
But people call me Angel for short.
Im 17 years old, a senior in high school, and Im an only child. I live for outdoor activities, I love being apart of the community and my goal is to be a politician like my parents. Thanks to the world government, I can become a great asset while living peacefully and happily and reach my goals as I pleased.
We are all equal and fair here. In fact the government makes sure to choose a most suitable life for all of its citizens. They choose our jobs and our colonies fairly. Everyone here lives peacefully. Though I will say some are still heavily set on the Idea of 3 classes. Nobility the highest, Middle class, and Low class which is self-explanatory. The only thing I'd change here is the border the nobles have set. For I believed In the equality of all classes in this great world of ours.
Besides classes and such. Thd government has made a huge advancement into true peace for humanity as a whole. It all started after the violent times of the Great War that ended all wars. We, with the help of the Father Country The United States, banded together throwing away our weapons to be One World under God instead of a nation.
Its rare to meet a person who hates this society of ours. It isnt perfect but its close and getting there. My family believes people who go against the world government, goes against peace and humanity itself. Its crazy to think someone would be as stupid as to try and take down such a great life.
"Angel Dear, can you please head down I've made you breakfast!" My mother calls to me from downstairs.
"Coming!!"
Smiling brightly wearing my blue and gold uniform, I rush down to greet my two parents.
"Good morning Angelika!" My father says sipping his coffee.
"Morning Dad!" I kiss his cheek before sitting down to a plate filled with a delightful breakfast.
As my mother sits down with us she sighs looking at the TV.
"They've been, airing that ridiculous broadcast from last night this whole morning! I think if anything it's scaring the people!"
"Ah, I think its a reminder! Soon we will find these criminals and serve them to justice!" My dad says reassuring my mother.
I look to the tv screen to see them replay clips of last nights shocking revelation of a "new era" as they would say. God was that night one of the craziest things to ever exist..

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

It was cold and the lights shone bright. There was an epic roar of celebration and peace. This was my fathers biggest achievement. My father worked day in and day out to get to this moment. He was to become the leader and head, he was to be the President of the World Government. His inauguration night was in less then seconds and my mother and I stood proudly at the side watching him take on the world.
"Thank you to all who have come today, and for those billions of you watching at home. Im proud to serve my world to become the best it can possibly be. I will now take on a old tradition today that was presented to our former union to show my loyalty. "
A priest and his companions walk to him with a bible in hand smiling. A Happy moment was this, how proud was I. This tradition was removed years ago, but my father believed it was respectful to  bring it into light once more. I also believed it was something great and my dad couldn't have done any better to show his worth.
He places his hand on the bible and with the other he raises it.
"Repeat after me." The priest says, "I do solemnly swear."
"I do solemly swear."
" That I, Everest John Hayes, will faithfully execute the Office of President of the World Government, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of our World United."
My father repeats the rest and smiles to the crowd but before anything else the mood became still and disturbing in an instant.
The lights began to flicker. The crowd began to worry like hell. And pop! A second of pure silence. The dark cunsumes the venue and sudden screaming consistently roared to its presence. But then a projector shows lighting up and playing the anthem of our Government sweetly. I thought It was apart of the show until the look on my fathers face told me otherwise. Something is wrong.
A deep voiced laughed and boomed ringing onto the speakers. His voice was motified to be deep and unusual to hide his identity but there was no need, for his clothes covered every inch of him besides a small sliver of his eyes. The man wore all black and carried a red flag which also had black lettering. His hat was low and mincing, his mask had spikes and holes. And his neck was laced in edgy silver chains.
"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Now you may know me from my online videos and such. Or you may not even no me at all. Which in that case allow me to enlighten you, my name is H. And Im the leader of the great revolution! Respectfully, the great Revolutionary group, Ateez! Me and my brothers are fighting for our freedoms and this man is here to take them away even more so.." He hold his chest as if his heart is about to burst.
My father rushes around with some of the others to try and get the projector off and find the hacker jacking into the systems while the man continues on.
" I don't know about you, but Im not liking this One World under God and One flag over all shit. I rather be under anarchy than have this man ruin what we all have left. Im tired of waiting for someone to save the day to bring him and this government down.. To conclude this inauguration. Mr. Everest John Hayes, I wish you luck. Your gunna need it. Because we at Ateez are declaring war. This is not some childs play were talking about it's life or death! For those of you who you feel the same join us." The man steps back to reveal 7 more men dressed in almost the same outfit.
"We are not only declaring war but an new Era! For us the people. I want my country back. This is Ateez signing out." The screen turns black and then chaos.
"Come on dear we are leaving right now." My mother says as we run dashing to the car, security everywhere, people everywhere. My Father follows suit and soon we drove out of the venue to the safety of our home.
I couldn't believe people actually despised this government. A good government. It brought every nation together to try to achieve harmony and peace. Now we are going to war, with ourselves!? A revolution!? Ive only ever heard whispers of this group. I thought it was a lame joke set to scare us. But now I know, it was actually a group of lunatics ready to destroy their own world. Its crazy. The idea to go against the whole world is impossible to the max. No one is stupid enough to declare war even if they disagreed.